Finally got around to it.

Silver Member
Username: 2000fordranger

Shreveport, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 144
I don't know how to post videos to threads but heres one of my system. I've got another one but it doesn't do my system an kind of justice with all the snow on my truck. I figured it would shake alot of it off and it kind of did when i first turned on my truck and forgot i had my stereo loud but that was it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlm6M2FXc8

Silver Member
Username: Simple_smith

Lapeer, Michigan United States

Post Number: 257
nice setup. are you getting some windshield flex? thats always good lol. and what song was that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Im getting some decent rear windshield flex, i can not get hardly any rearview mirror shaking at all although my side mirrors get a decent beating, my side windows just kinda move a LITTLE and i haven't noticed any on my front windshield. and the song is Stickem by B-Legit.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13370
Looks like it bangs pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 256
Nice sounding system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Thanks guys, yea I like it. Im so aprehensive of going bigger just because of the fact that I like what I have now but something in me still wants to be the "loudest/best" sounding 2 12" subs in Shreveport. It seems like everybody always goes with 15" to get BIG numbers in the competitions and you never just see 2 12" subs at least I didn't when I went and ive seen vids all over the net and never just 2 12". IDK im ready to get a comps now. Then we'll talk about upgrading later on down the road.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22089
Good stuff.

You guys don't get much snow obviously?.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
haha, Paul. Yea, I can not tell you the last time we had snow that we could pick up and throw or anything like that. It was like back in 2000 or something lol. Right now its 32 degrees outside and my back yard WAS covered in snow this morning and now its back to normal cept this little patch thats still there haha. It was a wet snow though, we never get a dry snow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us