Dd9515 recone to 18

Bronze Member
Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 97
in the works will post pics as soon as i get 2 it!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13358
looking forward to it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
well i say me but im going to get Canaan 2 help me he lives like 20 min away from me! ....... thats were i always go when it comes 2 audio!!!! dsp baby

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22062
He is the go to guy.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13359
A good guy to do business with.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
hopefully it will be loud prolly put 2k on it and get canaan 2 help me make a box for daily!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7882
if u wanna order the 18inch recone and basket this week let me know. we are selling the hell out of everything and dd 500 series subs are flying off the shelves. i only have 3 dd512s and no dd510s left in stock. we are making a big order tomorrow, drop us a deposite at the shop and u can get in on that order...price will be about $20 less cause u wont have to pay shipping. these bigger orders are shipped on a pallet.

i wanna see my old d-motor biult into an 18 :-) thinggs are nuts right now at the shop with all tax money coming in but if i have some downtime ill recone it asap.

we also just picked up db drive...the new okur k3 subs are pretty nice for the $. only have 1 k3-12 left in stock :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
i need another price check on the cone and basket i just started new job goona get first check fri but i would love to get this done asap and u think the rd 1750.1 will be plenty for the sub? but i am getting this done asap! im looking at the mottor rite now and i had 2 move it a sec ago i forgot how heavy that big sob is lol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us