Recoil red 1000.1 or audiopipe 1500d mono

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 291
both of the amps would only be temp till I can get a good qaulity amp so qaulity isn't a big deal but power is the guy with the recoil says it's underrated so just on power what would you guys get I will have a 200 amp alt with a shuriken 2200 in the back
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=recoil+amp

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 292
I guess now that I think about it qaulity is some what of a issue I did some research from what I see. the audiopipe pumps out rated but not so clean with a signal to noise ratio of 70 haven't seen anything on the recoil but with the link in the first post what do you guys think Idk much about amp guts so I thought I would run it past you guys

Username: A_lopez

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 9
i been using audiopipes ap1500.1 and ap3000.1 and they do rated, ap1500 for only 130dlls you cant beat that, those i use for daily work on personal cars i use, us amp,adire revolution and mmats d200hc big diference on quality , but you kno people on flea market they thinks power acoustics and boss are the best so audiopipe on flea market is like jl audio

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 293
yea i had a guy at a flea market tell me lanzar was made at the same place as kicker lol

but what do you think about the guts of the recoil vs the guts of a audiopipe on eBay they both are about the same price what place can you get the 1500 for 130

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 10
just google . like i said i'm happy with audiopipe for the price just less quality but 130 -160 for 1500rms you wont lose ,but if you look into flea markers you can find good amp for good price i been finding good deals just had to look, i found an adire revolution1500.1 for only 100dlls and mmats d200hc for 30dlls jl 300/4 for 40dlls jl components for only 30dlls and many more all used but great conditions, because people on flea market they looking for big numbers less than 150dlls so if they find sundown 1500 and kenwood 1800 watts they buy kenwood just cos is kenwood even on same price both thats the real world on flea marker so you can look on flea market just pay tencion and you will find some

Bronze Member

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 11
oh sorry i can't give you opinion on recoil vs audiopipe i haven't see recoil but audiopipe will be ok if you don't worry for high quality give a try it worth the money

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 304
I think I may just try th recoil if I can't get that 1700 from cap I'll post some vids and stuff

Bronze Member

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 12
ok will look for recoil to see if i can get one.check my vids on you tube [md sound at 50hz] thats audiopipe 1500 with md sound subs cheap brand but no bad for less than 500dlls but now i have mmats amp and mmats judgenaut 15'' and still less than 500 dlls my hall system from flea market

Bronze Member

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENyAz8JFkzc

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 308
man nice setup for that price all ander 500 with a mmats setup

Bronze Member

Denver, Colorado Usa

Post Number: 15
yes close to 500 because i paid $200 for my juggernaut 15" but i still happy with audiopipe even if is crap but recoil red is better option for the same price

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13350
"yea i had a guy at a flea market tell me lanzar was made at the same place as kicker lol"

Lanzar is made by soundround now (pyramid) and kicker is kicker what a load of bs that guy told you.

Username: Callmemrbunnz

Post Number: 1
i had a bad run in with two recoil red amps one is black the other is black with silver down the middle. the one popped mosfets soon as it was installed, it got replaced and the other did the same thing after a few months. it was only turned up about half was and all wiring was correct so stay away from em cuz a guy i found who owned one said they r hit and miss if your gonna get a good one or not

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 13876
good heads up just in case

Username: Callmemrbunnz

Post Number: 2
lol one upside to the amp even though more then half of the mosfets are burnt out the amp still runs fine and doesnt overheat

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12956
which MOSFETs? finals? power supply?

Kicker is made by Stillwater Design, in Stillwater, OK, USA.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigbink

PhillyUsa

Post Number: 86
recoil was a half a--- company sold to rockford and they marketed it in europe

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12989
not unlike lightning audio.
subsidiary of RF.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »