Thezeb.com for Hifonics amp help GlassWolf??

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 64
Hi, quick question for Glass or anyone else who as ordered from thezeb.com, I seem to remember a post from Glass saying this was a good mail order company? I am going to get a Hifonics Nemesis NX-880 am and their price is about 20 bucks more (with ship) than what I would pay on eBay but since this is a real company I hope the amp would come with a real warranty, etc. Can Glass or anyone verify this? I want to order tonight and want to see if anyone has experience with this company.....thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 138
I do think they have warranties on their products. It should say on the site if that amp has one are not. They are a great company though I can say that. I ordered half of my system from them. Good luck with your order.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 66
Thanks J I will order from them....

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 67
Well, never mind Glass, I had to do some searches and finally found some of your old posts, I see that at least, you did not have anything bad to say about thezeb.com and from what I have seen from reviews from others as well, looks like a decent mail order internet place to get an amp.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3475
thezeb is good to deal with, but all I usually use them for is CDT speakers.
most of their other products are extremely poor quality stuff like boss and pyramid
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us