Daniel Bonhamd in your

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13054
I may be interested in your dd 9515. How much did you want for it?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3404
sean, why do you make all these threads when he was answering in your other thread.

I seriously think you're LD.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13058
This one was an accident. What are you the thread police chill out

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3405
Nah. But you go around bitc*ing about other people m
aking threads about other sites when you make even dumber threads.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13062
No I dont. And the one your possibly reffering to was for an ad for another forum big difference. Im getting sick of your whining cry baby.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 364
Hes not the only one whose sick of you sean , you've made ALOT of pointless threads when it could of been done by pm or in the original thread. And in the end you always end up changing your f*cking mind. Why don't you go with the other dumb@sses to csf.....

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 366
Oh and you know you can delete a thread after you start it right? or are you too stup!d to figure that out....

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13063
Well keep posting here that will make it disappear alright. Besides you must be too stupid to realize I forgot I could. We all forget sometimes sue me.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13064
"Hes not the only one whose sick of you sean , you've made ALOT of pointless threads when it could of been done by pm or in the original thread. And in the end you always end up changing your f*cking mind. Why don't you go with the other dumb@sses to csf....."

Well if your the one tired of me besides him I could care less. How old are you???

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 487
Why does it matter if he post two threads about the same subject or so... Its not like this forum gets hella traffic anyway.. so fux it. I think you two are taking it a bit to serious.

POST ON SEAN

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13065
Thanks. They will try to tell you I do it a lot but i dont. They just want something to complain about.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4149
snow sucks at fantasy football.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21890
So do I.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 488
i dont play.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4150
You should.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 494
Dont even know how..

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10667
flame war...

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2163
poast

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4314
I played FF once.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4152
Skip to 4:55 and prepare to laugh.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4316
LMAO. Bro, no lie, I watched that sooo many years ago and still to this day my brother and I try to replicate playing the banjo with the sound and dance like this. Memories.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4317
I'm trippin, I can't believe you posted this. I had to favorite in my youtube.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 502
^^^^ but if a white person were to make fun of blacks in this way infront of a crowd of whites it'd make the news for racism..

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4154
Ha! Funny cause a buddy I work with and I were talking about this for weeks. We were searching for this soooo hard online and couldn't find it. We FINALLY found it and put it on our favorites too. It's really classic, TD in his prime was one of the best stand up comedians. He moves like a freakin puppet in that bit I swear.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4155
Domenico, the fact that THAT was even at the forefront of your mind, makes you look like a racist. There are plenty of white comedians who have made fun of black people based on all kinds of stereotypes, talking during movies, being loud, being good at sports, the list goes on. None of them offended people (at least no one with half a brain) or made the news.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 508
"None of them offended people (at least no one with half a brain) or made the news."

Wrong..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfbqNi2zezo

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4156
No, I stand by what I said. There's a difference between doing stand up comedy poking fun at our differences, and using an extremely offensive racial slur to berate people.

Are you trying to argue that the "n word" isn't offensive? Are you trying to say that Tommy Davidson's rendition of white people square dancing is as offensive as what Kramer did?

Plenty of white comedians have done the equivalent of what Tommy Davidson did in that bit, without offending anyone or experiencing negative feedback.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 509
Kramer said the word niqqer because he was saying the black guy was tall.

He also said something along the lines of "shut up niqqer if this was x amount of yrs ago you'd be making me a shirt" "also something about if this was x amount of yrs ago and you said that you'd get hung" - didnt pay much attention.

There as been many white people that have done a stand up making fun of blacks and its been called a rasict act. - thats a fact and thats what i said, dont try to turn it around to me being/sounding a rasict and that white people wouldnt be frowned apond for devoting one stand up to make fun of blacks.

I also know a lot of people that would get offened by what that Tommy did. - personally idgaf cause i have family of multipul races.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11780
I didn't watch the video or really read much of the thread so this comment could make everyone look at me and say what the hell is Yanks' talking about but......

If you attend or watch a comedy event and get offended by a joke then you are retarded and deserve a swift kick in the nuts. That's just my opinion. Granted, Krammer went a bit overboard.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4157
I'm not calling you a racist. I don't know anything about you.

quote:

I also know a lot of people that would get offened by what that Tommy did.

There is no good reason to be offended by Tommy Davidson's act. If you know people who are, I have to assume they have some sort of resentment towards black people in the first place, and that's their own problem. I can't say I respect the opinion of someone who's offended by that, because that's pretty idiotic.

Ralphie May and Lisa Lampanelli both come to mind as white comedians who have done LOTS of racial stereotype humor, which is still frequently aired on Comedy Central and other stations, and is accepted and appreciated by the majority of people. People who choose to be offended by that stuff are most likely big0ts themselves.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4158

quote:

If you attend or watch a comedy event and get offended by a joke then you are retarded and deserve a swift kick in the nuts. That's just my opinion. Granted, Krammer went a bit overboard.

Thank you. Couldn't agree more Johnboi. What Kramer did wasn't comedy, it wasn't well-intended, it WAS offensive.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 512
I have said my thoughts. "i have no further comments at this time"

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21893
Don't ya think it's bad enough we make fun of ppl from other countries let alone those who make up our own?

Just who are we targeting our humor towards then? OURSELVES!

If anyone wants to take it to the racial level should take a step back and take a look at what our country has become and will soon be.

Things will be a changing, and right fast.

Jokes between the color of our skin will soon be be.............history.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 515
I think racism will be around as long as people are around. Look at the past, as bad as racism is it has helped the world become what it is now and teached us a lot.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3406
Go back to Italy.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 520
^ point proven.

I was born in Detroit Michigan you piece of sh!t.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4318
Dom, email sent. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2920
pit that movie was a gag! props on the post!

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10678
i am starting up my engine....here comes a HUGE post...

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10680
racism FTL. haha

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 521
I didn't get an email from you

Resend please.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4319
Resent, Dom.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Carry on.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 522
Emailed back..three emails lol

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5152
There is always an order to society. As in this thread, A-Z
I hope that helps clear things up.

Abarca
Domenico Zerilli
Muddy
NfiniteNaledge
PaulLarrea
Pit
Sean
Somedonniedude
Snow
Treo
Van Man
Yanks fan

Silver Member
Username: Woofers4life

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 158
i laugh harder at the white stereo types than i do black lol. Im a 17 year old white kid that lives in the middle of no where and white kids call each other niqqa, racism really isnt a major issue anymore.I have a half black brother so im kinda speaking for both sides.

i live in the south (Tennessee) but a comedy act is for that reason comedy and people jump to racism way to fu<kin fast just because a person is of a certain color doesnt mean there is immediate hate or dislike. All the people i know judge by the action of a person, if there actions are ignorant then they earn the title, people like to argue too much over semantics and pointless bullshit.

i have no problem with a black person making fun of white stereo types or of me but when i do begin to have a problem is when they start to make personel remarks toward myself friends or family, ect. without knowing the person on a level of trust to make such remarks

racism is ignorant and should not be practiced, i have no belife in superior races, i know black people who act whiter than me and i know white people that act blacker than flavor flav.

sorry end rant lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us