Need help with ultimate system

Username: Drozinator

Franklin, Wisconsin Usa

Post Number: 1
Hey whats up people i have a 05 jeep grand cherokee and im looking for the loudest baddest subwoofers money can by as well as the amps to push it i myself have already tried the 15"
mtx 9500 being pushed by the 1501d and that was an amazing sound ive also tried the 15" kicker l7 being pushed by a hifonics brutus amp 2500 that was also a great sound but i still thought the 9500 out beat the l7 now im looking for something to out beat both it dont matter how much i spend i just want to be the loudest system out here in my city if you guys can help me with comments i would greatly appreciate it Thank You very much

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2069
You say money doesn't matter, but from the vehicle and previous setups I'm going to ask for a budget. It doesn't matter if it's 1,000 or 100,000, I've got to have a ballpark.

Also how much room are you willing to give up, can the subs go in back or will you build a wall?

Silver Member
Username: Woofers4life

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 147
X2 we need info to give you the "Ultimate System" even then you better be good at installs or have more money to drop for someone to do it for you.

some suggestions on if you want a single sub set up get a LMS ultra 18 look them up on youtube to see what kinda damage they will do on the right amount of power.

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 431
fool drop 2 15 fi BLs in that betch and a saz-3000d witha 10-16 cube box

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 432
I ment 2 18's!!!

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1177
i wish i had 100k

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4240
I have a 1999 JGC 4x4. It is pretty nasty. I will warn you now. You will tear that Jeep up if you start getting real loud... My problems include(d) overhead computer no longer working , broken roof, rear wiper(motor sheared off on the inside). cracked windshield, rear electric windows, ect.. for starters. Reevaluate how important is it to get "LOUD". If you don't give a chit, then throw 3-15" MT's, LMS, RD HW's, BTL's, LVL 5's, SSX,DP's, Z15's, ect ($1k-$10k) on 7500-15K wrms ($1.5k- $5K) with 2x $600 alts+ $2000 worth of batts, $400+ worth of power wire, give up back seats, then throw about $1000- $3000 for a frontstage to keep up with it. another $1500 worth of pods and custom enclosures to do it right. then nickel and dime yourself to keep it going.. Fuel milage will also be cut drastically..

remember I'm running 2-15" RD HW's on ~6k wrms.. I'm hitting over 152 db.. likely a little more... And you see the list of problems to overcome. imagine with 2 x the power. How loud do you want to get? How much money you want to spend? How much do you care about destroying your jeep? All importrant questions.

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 436
Buy my type r's and pdx 1000 from me :-) ported box 32hz

Gold Member

Post Number: 4243
lol^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Tedsprogz

Nunya, Florida US

Post Number: 79
yo just get 4 critical mass ul-12's.and 2 AQ 3500's

Gold Member

Post Number: 4245
why would you opt for 4 of the most expensive subs and pair em up with 2- <ahem> budget minded amps? just curious

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 439
cause youll be broke as heeeellllllllllll after buyin the subs haha

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5531

quote:

why would you opt for 4 of the most expensive subs and pair em up with 2- <ahem> budget minded amps? just curious

nunya business

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15853
how about 2 18s Fi btl or RD SHW & 2 3500D sundown amps ...

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4188
how about we all stop wasting our time until this scrub posts...

Franklin, Wisconsin Usa

Post Number: 3
well my budget is bout 20k to 30k and i still wanna keep the back seat available for passengers

Franklin, Wisconsin Usa

Post Number: 4
second off if u here to talk shi* i aint need your help getta life talkin shi* some where else nigga u know people got jobs so they cant always be online like ur bummy a**

Silver Member

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 458
Real talk.. buy 2/3/4 of these

http://www.rdaudio.net/superheavyweight/superheavyweight.htm

A few of these

http://www.rdaudio.net/rd7250/rd7250.htm

A few of these around 6

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/2009/product.asp?P=KHC3800&C=1

And 3 350 amp HO alternators

mechman, dc, ohio gen.