Username: Rbond

Guatemala CityGuatemala

Post Number: 7
Hey guys!

Most articles on the BIG 3 upgrade mention these as the BIG 3:

1. Alternator to battery (+)
2. Battery (-) to chassis
3. Battery (-) to motor block

However, I have also seen that instead of #3 "Battery (-) to chassis" some do "Motor block to chassis".

So my question is whats the difference between the two? Which one is better?

Battery (-) to motor block
or
Motor block to chassis

Bronze Member
Username: Bookeeper

Louisiana

Post Number: 18
i dont know i think mono block is more convient when it comes to grounding up to 6 grounds you dont have to drill are ground multiple holes just tie into the block but i got all my grounds on one connection screwed to the chassis so i dont know either yo

Username: Sheep_1

Post Number: 7
Picklemeat just stop your a idiot.

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~73496~PN~1

Bronze Member

Louisiana

Post Number: 37
road rage your mother was you high school friend ok punk im just trying to help out im no genius ok and rishi when i add my 230 amp alternator yo i will upgrade all the wires to get the full potentional out off my ground and charging system but i would say they both need attention i would do both if you are talking about upgrading your wires and adding high performance stuff take deal with both but like road rage and some these guys are computer nerds book smart hoz that probably dont know bullship if you take the computer from them me i know the stuff on paper and in my head so when a situation comes to me i dont have to run to the computer to look smart

Bronze Member

Louisiana

Post Number: 38
road rage your mother was your only high school friend ok punk im just trying to help out im no genius ok and rishi when i add my 230 amp alternator yo i will upgrade all the wires to get the full potentional out off my ground and charging system but i would say they both need attention i would do both if you are talking about upgrading your wires and adding high performance stuff deal with both but like road rage and some these guys are computer nerds book smart hoz that probably dont know bullship if you take the computer from them me i know the stuff on paper and in my head so when a situation comes to me i dont have to run to the computer to look smart

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4370
LMAO!

Computer nerds? HAHAHA. You don't even know what the "Big 3" is. Do you think that big time competitors just throw sh!t into their cars and voila, its loud? Nope.

It takes alot of practice, trial and error, and know how, "dawg". I see you are from Lousiana. There are a couple of really smart car audio guys on this forum from Lousiana, maybe you could drop by and "show them whats up, yo."

Come over to the subwoofer section, we'd love to have you over there. Thats where ALL the car audio traffic is, "G".

BWahahahahaha

Bronze Member

Louisiana

Post Number: 45
I FOUND OUT WAT THE BIG IS ROAD RAGE 1 YOUR an azz 2 yo car dont bump and 3 yo sisters or fat nah i know now dude im not an idiot um learning

Username: Sheep_1

Post Number: 8
Your funny. Not your insults but your typo's. Man your still crying. That was Jan 30... you have a long period. FYI My car bumps nice for me.. 15'' V3 and a RD1750 gets the job done, I dont have sisters and your still an idiot, a sensitive one to boot. All you had to do was click on the link I provided and you would have learned what the big 3 was....LOL. Well now you know what it is.....YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH.

Bronze Member
Username: Ford_toyota

Post Number: 15
Check Google for the answer. :P

http://www.turbochargerpros.com/jaguar_superchargers.html
Jaguar SuperChargers

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3440
Ford, do you give any good advice or are you just looking to advertise Jaguar SuperChargers?

gtfo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us