New Setup....need some ideas

Bronze Member
Username: Mittens08

Post Number: 38
ok well ive had alot of setups from 10s 12s n 15s...my last system was 2 12inch Alpine type Rs powered off a kenwood amp...and well the amp fried(new that was gonna happen POS) and i sold the type rs to a buddy for his car..........im saving right now but my budget im shooting for is around 500 or 600..i have about 300 now...i wanna go back to 2 15s probaly...i was checking out Fi and ive new heard Fi in person..is the new Ib3 series any good? any help much apperciated...thank you

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2898
Ib3 in an infinite baffle woofer, probably not what you would want for your application.

Whats your budget for everything and whats the vehicle? Are you willing to upgrade electrical as far as batteries and alternator? Are you wanting loud, sound quality, just an everyday street beater?

Bronze Member
Username: Mittens08

Post Number: 39
ive already got my wires and headunit so prob 500-600 for 2 subs and an amp...i will prob build a box with my friend....and i would prefer not to upgrade electrical because of cost....i want it to be loud but still sound decent...im leaning towards going back to the Kicker CVX 15s....ive had 1 15 cvx and i loved it but i wanna do 2 this time...but any other ideas i will def look into....thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us