Special requests for CES?

Username: Vertexaudio

Post Number: 7
Tomorrow morning my plane leaves for Las Vegas :-) I'll be at CES through Sunday morning. The show has dwindled a bit in recent years. Many manufacturers do not find the return on investment to be worth it anymore. Regardless, some great companies will still be there. I'm staying at The Orleans hotel...lucky for me the Elettromedia showroom will be setup downstairs. I'll be able to get plenty of pictures on Audison and Hertz products

I also have meetings setup (or soon to be setup) with a few other companies and I'll be sure to get some product pics from them as well....CDT Audio, Incriminator Audio, Hybrid Audio Technologies, etc.

Now, if there are any companies that you guys want pictures from....let me know ASAP. I'll add them to my list and make sure I visit their booth. The show is still huge and covers a large area. Obviously my main concentration when I get out there is mobile electronics, but I'll be visiting plenty of other booths as well. From phones to computers, I'm happy to look at anything. I plan to take a nice long visit to the home audio section. CDT's Sonawall brand is setup right near YG Acoustics :D

So anyways, if you guys have special requests just let me know. I'll try to visit as many booths as I can and get pictures for you guys. I'll also try to keep a nightly blog going with all the companies I saw that day.

Best regards,

Mike
Vertex Audio

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3255
I believe Direct TV will be introducing their new 3D HD T.V. idea at C.E.S.

It would be pretty cool to get a video/info on that.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1936
RD audio please?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3742
" I'm staying at The Orleans hotel...lucky for me the Elettromedia showroom will be setup downstairs. I'll be able to get plenty of pictures on Audison and Hertz products "

All I need. ;)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5141
Just get as many pics of chicks showing off products. Doesnt matter what product.

And any bike pics would be cool.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2161
"And any bike pics would be cool."

Why would u want pics of bikes man??? i would rather have pics of motorcycles...at least they have engines!

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1939
yeh, grab a picture of the IA lady, posing with my soon to be wardens

oh, make sure you tell her about me as ill be getting to know her soon i bet :D

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15814
i 2nd that pics of secksy chicks request ....

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 457
cv usually hasd hot girls hit them up lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us