Subs?

Username: Noobie

Post Number: 2
Hey guys. Would you recommend keeping my 2 12 inch Rockford Fosgates HE2. about two years old. or trying to sell them and getting one or two 12 inch alpine type R's?

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 156
Those model Fosgates are pretty good. I'm pretty sure the type Rs will hold more power. It will depend on the amp you have running to these subs (how much power they're seeing) and if you're looking for more output. So all in all, the subs you have now are fine, depending upon your amp, but if you wanted a little more output, and have the amp to do it, the type Rs would be an upgrade.

Post Number: 3
Ive got a audiobahn amp* that puts out 500 watts rms x 2

Post Number: 4
And i was wondering if you could answer my other question. it was titled Help my first stereo or something

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10872
Those are decent subs and will take that power, so no the type Rs would not be a really noticable upgrade. Stick with what you got.

Post Number: 9
I was thinking about the selling my RF because they were used. i bought them off of craigslist. and i am kind of a freak about having new equipment. i know it isnt always necessary but i still prefer it.

Silver Member
Username: Nick_belsky

North Canton, Ohio USA

Post Number: 131
HE2 are good, solid subs. Some of the last good ones RF made. I'd forget about the Alpines... If you really want to upgrade, move to the Power HX2.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us