Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 153
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdgvPkx3N98

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5111
That snow is heading my way. I feel that the snow is all ready dirty now, being as it is coming from the south.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2391
Where were you at in march? It snowed just like this earlier this year, but this go around is worse.

So......... its the second MAJOR snow of the year, this one takes the cake so far. 10 more inches added ontop of what we have,

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21684
Been snowing in Jersey since middle of the night. I'd say we have a good 8" now and it's going strong. Kids are having fun. This was at 9am.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21685
Mind you we don't get much snow in the garbage state. Lucky it's Saturday. Had it been during the week the schools would certainly be closed. If we get 3" they close and a delayed opening with a hint of a dusting. A storm like this will put us in a state of emergency. Yesterday the supermarkets were packed and all the gas stations had lines. Where I grew up this amount wouldn't even warrant the snow blower firing up yet. Ah the joys of living in the mid Atlantic region.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11750
I got 2+ feet on the ground. It's been snowing for 24 hours straight now. This morning it was coming down at 2-3" an hour. I just walked out in my back yard and I'm 6' tall and the snow comes up to my knee cap and my upper thigh in some areas. This is completely ridiculous. I woke up and at 11am I shoveled all the snow off my deck which was about a foot and then at 6pm I went back out to shovel yet another foot off the deck again and it's still snowing. Funny thing to this is that fact that my dad and I have a snow blower and our neighbors used to laugh at us since we used it with like 3-4 inches on the ground in the recent years and let me ask you, who do you think is laughing after today? :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12926
We have plenty here too 6-8 inches.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5495
77 and sunny

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2395
THis is wack, how do you post pics off photobucket on here?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3007
first year i won't see any snow...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21690
3 times shoveling and will be back out at it tomorrow. I have 15+" on the ground and it's still coming down. One of my cats is out in it ..........somewhere lol.

A snow like this one hits my area once in 10 years. Problem with that is EVERYBODY including municipal employees, police, fire, NJ DOT, along side every other moron who hasn't a clue are getting stuck themselves due to lack of experience. There are no hills and we get accident after accident with only one inch. Throw down 15+" and we have chaos and a complete breakdown of local services. Quads all over the streets, anyone with a plow trying to get $200/hr, stores closed all over and that neighbor kid who you thought had a good side is charging old ladies $50 to clear their driveways.

Hey, at least it will be a white Christmas!

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10853
Pfft... in northwest pa the lake effect snows was comin down since thanksgiving

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3435
Im in southern VA for the weekend and I made the first snowman Ive made in years.... With the help of my dad, uncle, Evan Williams and Mt. Dew!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 568
im up in hamilton, ontario, canada. YES CANADA, and we have no snow, theres scattered areas with maybe half an inch, its very cold ouy ground is definatley frozen but no snow yet, not sure if it will be a white christmas for southern ontario this year

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21692
Officially 24" here after a day and a half of blizzard conditions. Snow drifts are up to my windows.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5118
Got about a foot and a half here.

http://

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11753
This was my Scion this morning

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1903
im in the middle of Va and we measured 15" of snow lol

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12932
I went out today and got all that darn snow off my car....man was there alot but we did get some sun and i think it melted some snow.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 861
:-(

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5121
found some more Fu^ing snow on my car today....

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us