DJ at Audioque trashing companies

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1081
I called them getting info on their HDC's and their amps. When he found out I use to run rd and looking at rd again this is what I get from him. Funny thing is I was at finals and I know what he said was a lie.

here is a audio clip from my old phone that you can only hear him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWiQRIz0LeU

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4260
I couldn't listen to the piece of audio cause it wouldn't load for me on my iPhone but I have a few concerns about this.

1. We can't hear you so how do we know you didn't get him feeling comfortable through conversation and bait him?

2. If this was your "old" phone, I assume you didn't just get a new one by the way you said old phone, why did you wait to post this?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5483
This was a private conversation and should NOT be posted on the internet. You are opening up a serious can of worms by doing this. If I were you, I would delete this thread.

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1082
it is an older model phone and I still use it. and it doesn't matter, should not be trashing competitor companies. that is not good business

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4261
3. Why were you recording the conversation in the first place?

No audio from you, you're recording for some uknown reason, and this was in your old phone. I gotta say, sounds like ulterior motives to me. Just sayin.......

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1083
I missed some of the conversation, but that is all I got. take it how you want it this guy is trash,

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4262
How convenient.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4263
If this man is trash for supposedly trashing another company in private, what does that say about the person who recorded, and posted publicly, only a portion and one side of a private conversation?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10844
I didn't hear anything terriable there. Just promoting his products superiority over others, which i would expect anyone affiliated with a company to do.

And i do agree if there is anyone doing something unethical here it is you posting a private conversation on the internet.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4764
Its also illegal if the person doesn't know he/she is being recorded. Check with your state. Read it online somewhere.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2886
Quentins going to the slammer.. don't drop the soap

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9494
I think DJ actually complimented them.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4765
^^ Yeah I thought I heard him say. Yeah Atomic makes some good stuff. And I swear I also heard him say I'm knockin on no company or w/e.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21678
He specifically said RD makes decent stuff and that he wasn't knocking them.

I smell a rebuttal real soon.

And what's with the nasty pics of the hand?

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1084
@SomeDonnieDude

lol na they don't have anything on me

i have work with many companies here and we have never lied about other companies.

All the good companies around here get along great! And support each other! but there are shady ones that lie thou there teeth to make a quick buck and will stab anyone in the back.

We all know who they are and we outcast them and hold no respect for them!

what I'm trying to say it is disrespectful and we would never support a Vendor that would put out BS lies about a hard working company and not going off of facts

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1085
@ Paul

I started a fire in the fire place and couldn't get the vent 2nd open vent open so I got a bucket of water and put the fire out. Well then I put the wet wood in the trash can outside the back door.

Then about 1 1/2 hour later I smelled something burning and the back door was on fire. So I grab the wood with my hand and thou it in the snow and grab snow to put the fire out on the door.

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1086
@ Paul

I started a fire in the fire place and couldn't get the vent 2nd open vent open so I got a bucket of water and put the fire out. Well then I put the wet wood in the trash can outside the back door.

Then about 1 1/2 hour later I smelled something burning and the back door was on fire. So I grab the wood with my hand and thou it in the snow and grab snow to put the fire out on the door.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1997
i didnt listen to the clip......but i would say that youre bashing AQ - which doesnt surprise me because you ride Steve and RDs nuts so hard

youtube user ID: KingRDAUDIO

all your vids are RD Demo Truck, RD Alphas, Kenny RD setup

get the fucck out of here with this shiit

who doesnt promote their own products

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1087
come on Bonham thats all my old stuff

i'm not running anything RD, I sold all my stuff and starting new. and my new youtube is kingmobileaudio

and i could care less about Steve, he has f me over so much. it took him 6/7 months to get me my reconed Alpha back from him, then he sold my 3250 with out my permission. i got it brand new and hes replacing that with a refrb one witch took since feb till now. still haven't got it yet. got a call yesterday saying he saying its in hope so and i already have it sold.

i never really cared about AQ all that much if i was to go with anything id go DD.

i already got my new setup ready, its a DAT1000.1 and two new 12s

i don't have a fav company, there all great, if i had the cash id get a sub from each company!

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2233
calm down guys! lol. i see what u r saying. but dj is not slamming RD. he is just saying what he thinks makes his products better than others.
korean amps or china amps... well a few years ago i would say any korean amp would out do any amp from china ... but idk about now days! some of the RD amps have china stuff in them. but china sure is getting better! a lot of the new hifonics stuff is pretty good too and a lot of it is from china. i think china is about to the point that some places make amps just as good but cheaper

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1088
i'm really not trying to make anything big of this "i hate fighting"

i just thought its something interesting to post up and get your thoughts

so i'm just backing out this

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3358
I can't even understand anything with the hick accent.

Gold Member

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1999
haha me either. thats why i stopped listening to the clip

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4264
Wow. Quentin, grow up. You brought this mess out and started this. Now that you didn't get the response you wanted, you're just gonna back out. Your strive for acceptance is pitiful. I really hope there is a way you can have a slander or libel suit brought against you. And I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

Main Entry: 1li·bel
Pronunciation: \ˈlī-bəl\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, written declaration, from Anglo-French, from Latin libellus, diminutive of liber book
Date: 14th century

1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought b archaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b 1 : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt 2 : defamation of a person by written or representational means 3 : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures 4 : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 359
pretty stup!d thread,

"All the good companies around here get along great! And support each other! but there are shady ones that lie thou there teeth to make a quick buck and will stab anyone in the back.

We all know who they are and we outcast them and hold no respect for them!"

hahahahahaahh sounds like RD to me.....AQ>RD any day of the week, I will be surprised if anyone still buys rd after the sh!ts hes pulled over the last few months. Getting greedy and going the china way hope he learned his lesson.....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2639
I could be wrong, but 2a sounds like the begining of the recording.

Either way, it is still devious on AQ's part. I have heard things but this confirms it for sure.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4265
Thank you Kevin for your unbiased opinion.

You have heard things?

I've heard things about you and RD too, from well known people on this board. Go ahead and try to act like your ish doesn't stink. You're only fooling yourself. Don't believe everything you think.

Gold Member

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2001
DJ did not bash anyone. he just tried to sell his products. what is devious about that?

if that is devious - you should be the last person to talk. you have jammed RD down peoples throats since i have been on ecoustics

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2640
That means what to me? I don't give a sh!t what you have heard about me nor care to hear it :-) My sh!t stinks just like yours, did I ever say it doesn't?

Your post just proved what.......????? My sh!t stinks? We got a smart one here guys, watch out!

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2641
Really, I jammed it down peoples throats eh? When did a MAKE you buy anything? I offer as well as many others who offer products. Heard any complaints about the product, nope. Guess they are happy with THEIR decision.

So when you are a business and a competitor states that your product breaks, every model and doesn't hold together, it is ok?

Now, if Steve would have been recorded saying the same or closely related, the internet would burn and the servers would crash from the post that would follow.

You also have no clue as to what I am doing and if I am even working with RD, so how can you conclude that it is biased?

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4266
Are you really that dense? How do I know if your opinion is biased? ummmmmmm.....how about, you sell their products, you always have pushed their products hard, and you have their homepage set as your homepage in your profile.

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2642
I do not sell their products. Steve/RD went a different route and sells direct at discount prices. Try again.

PS: I did push the products pretty hard............. in my car. Sounded great and lasted too, thanks for noticing :-)

Gold Member

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2002
i agree - i have a 3250v1 and its great. i said nothing about RD or their products

did he really say that in the bootleg recording? i couldnt make 2 words out of that garbage.....

i also would agree you in saying that steve would get completely bashed - which is somewhat unfair, but that bases back to his business decisions and his customer service horror stories

and you cant say that you havent pushed RD hard. your everyday "what sub should i get" thread was filled - kevin holden: "RD this and RD that" email me at kevin@lowhz blah blah blah
your opinion is biased

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23571
come on guys its christmas. where's everyone's christmas spirit?

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2643
I offered an opinion as you do. You may offer HDC when people look for a 1000-2000 rms sub. I offer something different. I know everything about the product I sold, so why would I offer something I didn't sell at that point in time not knowing the ends and outs.

Got to look at both ends of the spectrum. Low-Hz was my job, and was the way I ate and paid bills. If you sold cars to feed your family and owned a Ford dealership, you wouldn't offer a Dodge would you? Something you know limited information on and takes food off of your table.

The internet is a funny place, just take it for what it's worth :-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23572

quote:

I can't even understand anything with the hick accent.

lulz snow

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21679

quote:

The internet is a funny place, just take it for what it's worth

Many a beer has shot out my nose revolving around that very same principle.

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2644
Many consider that alcohol abuse

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21680
That's ok. I forgive it.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4268
Kevin. No hard feelings. :-) You came in right after Quentin said that he was backing out of this can of worms that he opened. That p!ssed me off. How is he gonna come post this, not get the response he was looking for and just say he is backing out.

I finally just got to listen to the audio. There is nothing in there that I would consider DJ bashing someone else. In fact he says that RD makes pretty decent stuff. DJ is just commenting origins of some of the parts that are used in the products. Is it really anything that anyone didn't know already? It sounds like he is giving Quentin answers to questions that he is asking. Again, can' hear what Quentin is saying.

This whole thread is ridiculous and Quentin should be ashamed of himself. This is a weak @ss attempt at setting someone up and trying to gain acceptance on a freaking internet forum.

Gold Member

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2234
every one have a very merry merry christmas!
AQ and RD are both great! i run aq subs and rd amps!
every one be happy

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7814
So wait?

-DJ answered some questions on the phone.
.....Everything you said/asked was edited out.

-DJ said RD went to a Chinese build house.
.....Steve @ RD has admitted this openly.

-DJ said RD was having problems w/ amps.
.....2200.1?....3250.1 recall?...umm...yea, that happened.

-DJ said an AQ 3500 was louder than the RD 3250 in a certain install.
....um Steve at RD has admitted that his amps do NO POWER at 4ohm, so wire your amp to 1ohm (rated loaded) and see what amp is louder after box rise.

-DJ said RD made some decent stuff and he is not knocking it.
....yep I agree

My personal take on things.

RD is big in the SPL lanes. They cater very well to competitors...online/direct sales only now. I have met Steve personally, seems like a nice guy...but he is having hell w/ his business lately. Hey, things are bad all over right now, chit happens.

Think back a few years ago w/ all that went on the Elemental Designs. Presales going south, faulty equipment, long waits on repairs. They bounced back, somewhat to a different crowd now though, how often do you see ED mentioned on this forum now days?
But 'back in the day' they were THE FORUM B0NER.

Hummm, this all seems familiar to me.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

15 FI BL SAZ- 1500=Boom, New Jersey Jerzee Playa

Post Number: 685
WOW....I have dealt with DJ and Steve ,all I will say is DJ>Steve.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2157
"Hummm, this all seems familiar to me."

its been said over and over that history repeats itself

oh and the video is a legal issure for sure. take it off if you dont wanna get sued.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21681
Take it from me, when you sell something to someone and they're happy chances are you won't get the pat on the back you're looking for. Most of the time a satisfied customer is a silent one. Have something go wrong and you're damned. It's part of any selling game. You can have a 99% positive feedback score on Ebay and it's going to be that one bad transaction that will taint your efforts.Frustrating but how far will anyone go to keep they're rep 100% perfect? You HAVE to draw the line somewhere and move on. I've had it happen to me a couple of times. They see you have a perfect rating and they KNOW you don't want it tarnished so they see an opportunity to slide one by you.

This thread just resembles someone shaking a tree hoping the fruit will drop no? I personally have bought from ED on many occasions and was pleased every time. Yet some, who may have had a bad experience, voice it here where it gets amplified, distorted, and sometimes flat out fabricated.

I have never purchased from RD or AQ so my opinion is an unbiased one. It was a dog eat dog world before the recession. Now even the dogs are starting to go hungry.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21682

quote:

If this man is trash for supposedly trashing another company in private, what does that say about the person who recorded, and posted publicly, only a portion and one side of a private conversation?

Many don't know this but the media does this very same thing with every broadcast they air. They have an agenda with their story and will clip the sh1t out of anyone's quote to satisfy their intent, naturally governed by the very fucktards you elected into office. They want you asleep and on their side. The internet was a ground breaking tool in upsetting that very dictatorship mentality but the government is controlling that too. (Trying)

Again, it would be nice to here the rebuttal from DJ himself.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23575
this forum was soooo much more peaceful when everyone was on re's nuts.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Loudainteasy

Post Number: 51
If it isn't kicker, it isn't an audio company FYI

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15761
cant understand what he is saying & im def not going to comment on anything ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23578
all i can say is

LULZ.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3049
" come on guys its christmas. where's everyone's christmas spirit?"
Are we all friends again?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3000
Fuck you.

Gold Member

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3001
best 3000th post ever ^

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2335
obvious troll is obvious

Gold Member

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3002
Upload

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2645
No problem Naledge :-) I passed out and woke up few min ago. My back doesn't allow me to sleep much and when I do pass out I try to take advantage hehe.

The part that bothers me about this is the first 2 sentences, "all of them, they were having issues with every sub they had. Guys were running different models."

Paul did tell it right on the money, in this economy more people are getting desperate. Doesn't make it right by no means, but remember your competitor is your competitor. I know EXACTLY what you mean by not making everyone happy. Even harder on the internet lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11742
Personally, I'm not going to waste my time listening to that, no offense, but the good thing about this thread is it brought traffic back to E with some of the older members.

Jesse, Chad, Eric, Kevin, Driz, LowLife, Malik, Rob, BMac, Brad

Welcome back nikkas.

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1091

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2648
I am usually here, I just read and laugh 99% of the time now

I stay active messing around on www.carstereoforum.net but I will post a little more here to help when I can :-)

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2336
Haha, yea I still lurk around. I do admit, I lurk CA .com more tho...

I miss the golden days of E!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5108
So...

Upload

Ummmm.......

And why the heck is my password space like 5x the space of my username space?

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 929
our comps are made in germany....cuz.....you know.....they make the best .....LOLZ

Bronze Member
Username: Captainobvious

Post Number: 26
Seems tnis thread is a hot topic around the 12v interwebz forums.

And on a side note...where did u find that picture of my cousin, Lt. Obvious?

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1157
Ok for real this should have never been posted or created companies are should bash others but like its said it seems he was baited into the conversation but he is assuming he is speaking to someone wanting his personal opion on the topic when I spoke to dj last he never bashed and companies after telling him what amp I planned to use he tried to convense me to get the bigger one to run my hdc. So for you to post this and say its ok its not and Kevin you should see the wrong in this seeing as how your ! business owner also

Gold Member

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2652
When I bought $4,000 worth of Adire Audio products and had issues with all but maybe 2-4 pieces, I let it be known. I was bashed from hell to high heaven for this. My vociemail I left for Dan was put on the internet as well as other things. I actually fought for the customers and warning them of the issue. I still got bashed and maybe 4 people seen my way, not including the guys who so lovely got the defective woofers. Did anyone take this route about it? Nope, it was a forum b0ner and they could do no wrong.

Then look what happens, it comes out that those subs had problems, and were suppose to get fixed. Next thing I know Adire closed. I was in the right the entire time, but a forum b0ner was held so highly that people over looked any and everything about it and I was the one who was wrong.

Like I said before, if Steve or even I bashed AQ this would have taken a TOTALLY different route, and I know this for a fact. What I see wrong is a company that is taking a route to sell their product to a whole new level. I HIGHLY doubt this was the only occurence as well, but this is pretty interesting in my eyes.

I have been through this crap, and sadly it is the internet and you can not stop anything that goes on. He should have never put himself in that place to begin with.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1853
i bought a RD 15" Alpha from Steve back in April and im still running it till now, never had a problem with it at all. I also use to run the HDC315 but that blew. lol Both make great products though.

Gold Member

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2003
"come on Bonham thats all my old stuff

i'm not running anything RD, I sold all my stuff and starting new. and my new youtube is kingmobileaudio"

its his old youtube. that he happened to upload this file to 1 day ago.

put up the whole sound file - so we can hear what this conversation really means

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1092
that was the whole thing, lol just something funy

Gold Member

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2004
there is nothing funny about you trying to ruin someones rep

youre a dbag

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3230

quote:

our comps are made in germany....cuz.....you know.....they make the best .....LOLZ

Actually your first statement is correct.
The DD high-end component set is made in Germany. They are damn well made too for the price.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4269
Quentin, You think this is funny? Like I said, grow up, little boy.

Bronze Member
Username: Re_xxx

Green River, Wyoming U.S.A

Post Number: 70
What I think is kind of funny is if this would have been about a recorded conversation with Steve from RD bashing products, EVERYONE once again would jump on that wagon and F- RD this and F-RD that.....but since it's not RD but a very well liked company, it's "This is wrong and stupid" "and "illegal' which it's not...look it up.

People are very hypocritical and it shows in true nature.

Personally I didnt hear anything to bad, maybe a few fallacies but nothing to get your pan-ties in a wad about. Everyone breaks subs...

And how may records did AQ claim this year? And how many first place trophies at a finals event? Just a question.....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23579

quote:

What I think is kind of funny is if this would have been about a recorded conversation with Steve from RD bashing products, EVERYONE once again would jump on that wagon and F- RD this and F-RD that.....but since it's not RD but a very well liked company, it's "This is wrong and stupid" "and "illegal' which it's not...look it up.

i am not taking sides or anything but i have to agree on this one.

Gold Member

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 3003

quote:

"And on a side note...where did u find that picture of my cousin, Lt. Obvious?

you must have another cousin then, because that is a picture of Captain Obvious.

quote:

And how may records did AQ claim this year? And how many first place trophies at a finals event? Just a question.....

sure the company matters but only to a degree. its the competitor's themselves who set everything up and determine if that product wins or not. not tryin to ride AQ's c*ck or nothing, same goes for every company out there. jmo...

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3359
I like to make myself believe that planett earth turnss slowlyyyy. Its hard to say but id rather stay awake when I'm asleep cause everything is never as it seeems. When I fall asleep.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11744
Fireflies - Owl City

Feg

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5109
feg for knowing that...

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10845
" Its also illegal if the person doesn't know he/she is being recorded. "

In most states only one party must know the conversation is being recorded therefore you can record your own conversations legally without the other party knowing.

It is legal, yes. Ethical, not IMO.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11745
Are you calling Google a feg Marc?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2389
Personally, I'm not going to waste my time listening to that, no offense, but the good thing about this thread is it brought traffic back to E with some of the older members.

Jesse, Chad, Eric, Kevin, Driz, LowLife, Malik, Rob, BMac, Brad

Welcome back nikkas

You can add me to the list.

I think this has to be the stupidest little kiddy act I have ever seen.

If he said something about another company, thats between you an him not everyone in the entire world. AKA the Internet.

Recording convos betwen people, and not disclosing that your recording is A FEDERAL LAW, that you have violated.

Consent: In the absence of more restrictive state law, it is permissible to intercept and record a telephone conversation if one or both of the parties to the call consents. Consent means authorization by only one participant in the call; single-party consent is provided for by specific statutory exemption under federal law. 18 U.S.C. Sec. 25112(d).

Note that the law is NOT worded "consent" but "notification, you failed to do that.

But it seems you dodged a bullet, both states involved seem to only need on party of the call to know about the recording.

Even though you physically didnt violate any laws in the state its moraly wrong to deface his character.

Plus you cant hear a damn thing on that video, I just cut it off and said F it.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9496
Quentin needs his TOOTH kicked in, what a hill-billy piece of shh1t. No offense to hill billies though.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5110
"Are you calling Google a feg Marc?"

lol, I had to google it too... Acually listened to the song, wasnt too bad.
btw John, Good job on that SS stuff. I give you props for doing that every year.

Bronze Member
Username: Re_xxx

Green River, Wyoming U.S.A

Post Number: 71
I respect the fact that he had the balls to do it. Knowing that people were gonna sh-it on him.

A few people in this thread saying Quentin is a douche and blah blah reminds me when that kid over at CA.com LIED and said Steve ripped him off and owes him money and blah blah and everyone jumped on that wagon and only to come to find out he was lying just to get back at Steve...... AND NOT one of you stood up for the right thing.... instead you dissed RD and made a big event out of it. And we all know who you are.

WHICH is why some of you go under different names than what you are known by, cause you cant manup to your words.

Personally I would be embarrassed if I were you to show up to an event and see some of these people face to face with the way some of you act and hypocrit yourselves.... So which is it....Haters or Bandwagoners???? Pick one

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9497
I hate bandwagoners so that's both. He had the balls to do what? Record someone without them knowing it? Damn, that took some serious character, nobody can post on an online forum like that right?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2394
Indeed we should let DJ know about this one.

Gold Member

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2238
snow u r a f@g... merry chirstmas every one!
snow... go suck a pe nis

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 209
Hate bandwagoners, fanboys, and nuthuggers. But i hate for good reason out of experience.
Performance tecknik, boss, xplode,> anything other than RD crap

I was thinking you might have burned your hand cause of a 3250.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3364
lmao.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4238
this thread...

DJ has most likely seen this thread already.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4261
lol. whats going on in here?

the funniest thing i find in car audio is how people are so he.ll bent on brands, which blind them of making rational thoughts and decisions LOL. why would you record a convo? lol. thats kinda creepy.

im a big fan of RD. i would run it in the lanes over 99 percent of all brands out there. miller has had a lot of problems it seems, and he had problems getting stuff to me for a while. but it has gotten much better over the past year and and a half. he helped me get to my first title and world record, so ill always have ties to RD. but it is no means the only audio company that i have run or run from this point out. hel.l ive ran more subs/companies then 95 percent of the peeps on this forum lol

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 5201
this is ridiculous. thought i would take a look at this thread because of all the traffic. lol it made my day. welcome back everyone!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us