Thinking about taken out 2nd row seat in escalade

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 707
Title says it all, im thinking about taking it out and walling it. I am either going with the following 4 solo x 18's in a 32 cube wall with 4 memphis 4000d's to power them or 4 21" IA Warden subs in a 32 cube wall along with 4 memphis 4000d's. Im getting 2 memphis 4000d's this coming weekend from a friend, if i decide not to run 4 memphis 4000d's in the future im thinking of running the 2 amps off 4 21" IA death penatly's what u think i should do if i decide to wall? Also i was thinking 8 18's would be badass in there, if i decided to go that route i would go with audioque hdc3's

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23568
do it!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5473
^^^^ This guy doesn't have enough posts to qualify to answer questions.

Dayum Tyler, I hope you have trip alts in that thing to run those current sucking amps.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2156
i hope you have lots of cash and time. and your devoting this escalade to nothing but car audio. if you got the patience and cash, then go for it.

i would have picked different amps tho. your gonna need some killer alts and lots of batts to keep them from droppin volts too low

Silver Member

Post Number: 708
I havent bought the amps yet my friend has them but i plan on running 6 or 7 yellow top d31's to them and a 300 amp alt but im not 100% on them amps yet

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23569
i was referring to the taking the 2nd row seat out part. as far as his choice of equipment goes, brad is right, i don't qualify to answer that question no more.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5474
LOL Chad, you still the man.

Tyler since you haven't bought those amps yet.... don't.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23570
lol thanks brad.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15749
optimas r too weak for the kind of power u need

check out : xs power (power master) , kinetik or oddessy batteries ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
true prolly end up using kinetik, but I have 2 solo x 18's already sitting out in the garage and i can get 2 shipped brand new with 1 year warrenty for 1400$ as for amps i will prolly go with 4 audioque 3500d's when they come out...im either going with this set-up or with 4 21" death penalty's powered by 2 memphis 4000d's

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21672
Nice to see we still have chaps with money around here lol.

Pics and vids during construction and completion.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10830
Do not get those memphis amps.... anyone who knows anything about electrical can tell you how terriable their efficiency is

And kicker subs, please... this has fail written all over it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15751
for less than $1400 u can get 4 18" D2 audioque Heavy Duty: HDC3 for $309 each

& for amps get 4 AQ2200D .... $349 each shipped

take that extra $ saved to buy ur batts & ho alt ...

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11739
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I don't think I am, but don't you come on here every month or so asking questions about doing something absurd but never tell us if you do or not? Why would you turn an SUV into a two seater? Especially a car like an Escalade. Hope you got a lot of money and a lot of time. If you do end up doing this, which I highly doubt you will, make sure to show us pictures, videos, and get us some numbers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
No...i havent been on this site in a LONG time ive heard AQ amps are awesome but ive also heard the hdc3 subs have a "popping noise"

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2598
I own a HDC3 15 and let me tell you i've never heard a "popping noise" just clean loud bass but maybe thats just me

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

Glendale, AZ USA

Post Number: 255
(dramatic caugh)

Well dude, this isnt going to be easy. Before you start planning out what you want with car audio you have to realize what you want with your SUV, and what i mean by that is.. its two different things. You want an extreme system, yes. BUT you also want an SUV dude.. that is what you bought.. an SUV not a pinto. So you have to take into conideration when you are out on a party night you wont be able to fit a bunch of people in your SUV, or going to a family outing, or doing anything that includes you having alot of people in your SUV, it will take away from what a SUV is.

Just think about your life withput car audio and you will realize why you bought the caddy.

Yeah im a silver member, yeah i have below 300 post count, but whatever. take this as my 2cents :-)

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

Glendale, AZ USA

Post Number: 256
p.s. dont put this much time into a system and use kicker..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us