Rockford fosgate NEW

Username: Rg111givens

Post Number: 4
im a big fan of rf and im wanting to buy there new subs most likey there p2's but ive heard alot of bad things about there new sub woofer line.I wanting to know if these things still bang like the old ones and do they last

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 148
The old line of fosgate subs were good, I would agree. However the new line of woofers they now have out I wouldn't recommend. For the power the P2s hold and the price, there are better options out there.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10819
RF is one of the many companies that used to be good and now makes crap, at least with the lower lines of products. Their power series stuff is ok but way overpriced.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 717
the hx speakers are about the only ones i know that can compare to the old ones by what i have seen

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2975
Man back in the day everybody wanted RF,Alpine,and Keeker!!! At least thats how it was round here. I still got love for all them companys tho.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15748
P2 is a nice sub though its only 200wrms so dont expect ppl to hear u coming 5 miles away

P3 sounds really good but power hungry to get some output from it ( a alpine type R is much more efficient)

their T2 though is a awesome sub ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us