Spl in a trunk car

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1136
ok so i am going to give this one more shot. I am looking at tring to do the whole spl setup again this time looking at using 1 15 and wanting to use the new sundown 1200d for power my question is what sub should i be looking at i compete in meca. I know i didnt say price for sub but this for a future setup

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12860
Id go with an audioque hd3 15 on 30 amps of fuse it will hold up to 2000 watts and go in Amateur Street 1 the fs of that sub should do well for where i expect your best hit frequency to be

I have an mtx 81000d that puts out 1500 watts at 2 ohms i could sell you for 200 plus shipping.

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1137
well see i just competed last year in as and the put me in as3 so i think this year i have to go to street i was gonna try to compete street 1

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2153
whats your last name ben? in the meca finals dc and sundown took most of the championships.
my wife won s1 and i won s4.

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1143
i didnt go to the finals this year i didnt really get to compete to much i wish i could just make this year my amateur season. My last name is wood

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2156
well we look forward to seeing you in the lanes then ben. we are part of team ground shakaz. give us a email if you need anything or just for info if ya want

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1145
yeah i will do whats your email
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us