Saz 3500d

Silver Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 144
I know that alot of people have experience here with this amp, so how much does this amp run usually price wise?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3314
sundownz@sundownaudio.com

stop asking stupid questions.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7472
could buy my RD 3250.1s .. will do the same power.. 900 shipped for pair.. thats just a little more than you'll spend on a single 3500 :-)

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7473
i meant same power per amp.. so you'd be getting close to double the power for less money :-)

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2150
the 3250 is a strong amp but not as strong as the 3500. as far as a street application goes. i have had both and tested

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7481
bang for the buck tho.. 2 3250.1s vs 1 3500 .. price/power

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 146

im not looking to buy anything now, just trying to plan ahead a little. so kevin if you have one of those 3250's down the road ill hit you up on em.

Bronze Member
Username: Pacci1er

Post Number: 19
I seen a 3500D on ebay the other day for around 800. (MSRP $1549)

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4129
I paid less for my 5750... .. It is a great amp... but higher priced than I would pay..

msrp paid
3500D 1549 ~800

5750 2199 less

i not saying to go get a 5750 instead... Just pointing out that there are better options pricewise.. I do wish I could play around with one though..

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1888
theres a reason you pay the price

the 3250 wouldnt touch the 3500...

the 3500 is only 1 DB lower than the American bass 500.1

and better options price wise? theres reasons why you pay extra for stuff

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1016
but what really is a 3250 putting out? since they say it underrated,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4131
for the sake of argument D$... My 5750 would crush the 3500. For a fraction of the price. And has handled down to .35 ohm before rise...

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2152
for music or burp mark? i can tell you i tested a atomic 5k and the 3500. the 3500 is alot more eff. than the atomic. power wise the atomic only produced 700 more watts. now remember we run meca and its all about fusing. i can burp the 3500 on 30a of fuse and the atomic needs 70-80. so the 3500 is a better buy for us. as far as price when i ran with rd vs sundown the price diff would have been almost 400.00 more for the 5750. so for me the sundown is a better buy.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3320
And lately, RD is making some cheap as* quality amps just to make a quick buck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4132
lol snow... You are assuming and slandering just to hear your gums flap.. Steve has acknowledged and addressed the situation that you love to exploit just so you can bash your well known dislike of RD Audio.... So please STFU.. You always come across as a pr!ck and refuse to be productive on here... ever.. So gtfo and stay over on CA.com with your pessimistic azz.. You won't be missed.. Trust me. TROLL!!!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9464
Lol @ this thread. I love the wheel subwoofer, I'm FINNA cop dem boyz.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3322
or you gtfo with recommeding RD every chance you get. I believe you are RD's #1 fan.

Seems like you know much more than me Mark..

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7491
if one person don't recommend RD then someone else will recommend Sundown..

there are tons of people here who run sundown.. very few run RD

both are same quality.. except the new line of RDs which I'm sure will get sorted out

if you know anything about production one can go years through many different models/prototypes before all the issues have been fixed or the correct results are seen

Gold Member

Post Number: 4133
There is not one place in this thread that I have said to buy RD over Sundown.. There are less than a handful of your 3300+ posts that are productive in any way shape or form.... The difference between you and I, snow... I have had more than a few threads started just to thank me for going out of my way to help them out with whatever they needed... As for you, there have been plenty of threads started just to complain about you. It is like you thrive on being a lil pr!ck... .. It must suck to always think of the negitive side of things... you will end up lonely and forgotten as you get older and people around you are hardend and less forgiving...
But you will be used to it by then...

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1019
lol wow

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Post Number: 837
I vote WHEEL-12 subwoofer, FWIW.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 154
damn maybe Snow just likes to screw with people on here. has anyone ever met Snow? he could be alot different.. you can correct me if Im wrong, but your assumptions tend to be a little harsh.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3323
Mark you don't know me at all in the real life. Saying those things, well is just plain stupid. I have never said anything personal about you in my life.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4134
omfg thumper... I may be frank and to the point.. I can agree to that... So don't be too offended when I say. STFU you azz kissing juvenile terrorist( as Marc so kindly pointed out).. You were one complaining... But then again you said " Fu<K E ect.. Don't get me wrong... Me saying what I said had nothiong to do with you complaining. I'de rather hjim stay than you.. .

On a side note: Snow is a pretty cool dude to chat with and BS with on anywhere but here. So yeah, we've met..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4135
didn't see yo0ur post snow. but I stand behind my last statement about you.. Maybe I shouldn't have made it personal... i'm man enough to apologize when you are right. But It would be a better place if a regular such as yourself,would act like it instead of a d!ck.

My undies are in a bunch tonight deo to have a tooth pulled and being in severe pain while heavily medicated.. I apologige again..... d!ck. lol ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us