A Download maybe?

Bronze Member
Username: Nickadam55

Columbia MO, Missouri

Post Number: 78
Hey guys i was surfin through the net lookin for some software to measure some decibels in my car, anyone got any ideas or links?? Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10741
Hahaha gonna need more than software, the whole issue is having an ACCURATE high decibel low frequency mic.... in other words TL or nothing

Bronze Member

Columbia MO, Missouri

Post Number: 79
i just need something basic im not running a comp or anything lol. Me and a few guys have a $100 bet going and im not trying to but a little portable one i just need something basic to declare a winner lol

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1298
walmart has some crappy db meter for like $20 that if you blow on the mic(no h0m0) it jumps up to about 200db... So pretty accurate, I mean I would be satisfied If I lost $100 due to such a fine piece of machinery.

Bronze Member

Columbia MO, Missouri

Post Number: 80
not what i needed but ahh okay

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7769
just go to a local SPL comp, all your friends enter.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10744
if you just want a basic meter for comparing one system to another i've got something for you... i'ts a handheld i'd sell for $30 or so plus shipping... it wont give you an accurate reading to compare to people on the net but it can be used for testing with your friends or w/e.... pm me if interested, i got out of competing and don't use it anymore
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us