GUYS IM LOSING MY MIND!

Bronze Member
Username: 2000fordranger

La

Post Number: 75
Yet again DCCA has failed.....EPICLY! Do not ever i repeat EVER order anything from them....ive waited 3 motha f!ckin weeks for them to simply turn my subs over to ups the whole while listening to them say itll be 3-7 days.....that passes then another 3-7 and then another and finally they say it again...i say piss on them! Now i have to find another site that sells RE SE 12" subs. Well that and both of them for around 300....somebody posted one but i cant find where it was! guys help me not pull my hair out! I really want RE because ive been druling over them for 3 weeks.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 993
hold up guy i think i got a guy that sells RE that maybe hook you up, sorry to hear about that CO

Silver Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 994
ok he said he can help ya out email him via

lowhz01@yahoo.com

hope everything works out

Bronze Member

La

Post Number: 76
thank you Quentin you've been so helpful. My dad is going to call DCCA and ask them what the he!! is going on. I am going to email your guy right now and does he have a website? Anyways ill tell my dad that this guy wont do me like that and is friends with you pros on here....anyways. ill see what happens.

Silver Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 996
no prb man, all ways here to help

Bronze Member

La

Post Number: 77
now this guy how do you know him? does he own a business in nebraska where your from? or what? he said he didnt have a website.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11673
That's Kevin Holden. Essentially, he's eCoustics Dealer lol. He's been around for years on here and done many transactions. He used to work for RD (he still might) before that he had his own dealer company.

He's a legit guy.

Bronze Member

La

Post Number: 78
thank you, i figured since Quentin recommended him that he was fine i was just wanting to make sure. You never can be to sure these days.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2623
I'm legit

Yanks, hit me up on carstereoforum.net tonight.

Kevin

Gold Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1004
yeah hes a Trusting guy but i may not leave with my dog with him

haha jk

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2818
I'll vouch for Kevin as well.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9442
Psssh! Kevin is so shady, steer clear of him. He'll waste his own free time to help you out all in exchange for NOTHING. People like that are definitely shysters!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us