For Sale: Fairly High End Equipment

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11657
I hate to do this but life sucks right now and I need money so here it is. Never installed any of it. Read each item carefully. All prices do NOT include shipping. Feel free to counter but low balling will get you no where. I'd rather keep it all then to take a $500 hit on everything. Trades are welcome but I highly doubt it would happen. E members get first dibs, going on CA and CSF in a few days.

12" Sound Splinter RL-s - $375
I bought this sub used off eBay back in August of 2008. Paid $375 for it which i believe is a good price for it. This sub is SVC 3 ohm. The sub is rated at 1-2k rms but a true 1200+rms really gets it going from what I hear. This sub likes large boxes. Very large boxes. Considered a top tier SQ sub and has stunning low-end. The dustcap does have a few dings on it. Nothing to worry about it.

Orion 2500d - $375
This amp does 2500rms at 1 ohm. Not sure on 2 ohm or 4 ohm loads but you can look up those specs. Great match for the RL-s. Bought this amp used as well off a guy on CA who had nothing less than perfect feedback.

Tru Tech T2.200 - $400
High end amp. Very solid. BNIB with all manuals and everything. Bought it off a guy on CA. Will do 200rms x 2 @ 4 ohms.

Hybrid Audio Technology Clarus C6 1/2 - $400
These are BNIB bought directly from HAT through the SSA group buy back in July of 2008. These speakers were given a score of 9.5 out of 10 from CA&E Magazine which is the highest score ever given to a set of speakers. I have 1" MDF spacers for these speakers as well which I'll throw in for $15 more.

Alpine 9886 HU - $250
Great HU by Alpine. Not really set on price here but it is BNIB bought directly through Crutchfield. All manuals and everything included.

110 Square Feet of Damplifier Pro - Read below for price
I think I have 110 square feet of it but I will have to double check with David because I ordered it and had it sent directly to him since he was doing the install. This is considered some of the best deadener you can buy. All of it is BNIB.

Bunch of Wires from KnuKonkeptz
No price on this stuff as I gotta check with David for all specifics as he has it all. I have already talked to David about it and he will ship it from his house and I'm reimbursing him. I'll update the wire info soon.

Pics are here:
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u292/y2kmonkey33/For%20Sale/

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 884
i'm interested in the deadner Yanks. LMK a price please.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11659
Most certainly will bud. Hopefully I'll talk to David tonight and figure it all out.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11660
Oh, and PayPal only please.

Any additional info, my email is y2kmonkey33@aol.com

Please have a subject as this is my spam email and need to see a legit subject to open anything.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4098
Upload

Fap fap fip fap..... I need a towel.

lol

but that couch...

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11661
Lmao. It's a couch cover me madre bought. I hate it but dammit, it's the best couch I've ever slept on lol

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4099
sorry... GLWS yanks... I soooooo want the sub in my room in about 8-10^3 ft sealed on 1500 wrms plate amp and I am real curious about the 6.5's.. Hollar at me if you decide to come down on the 6.5's.. I will see what my financial situation is at that point.

And if anyone don't know.... Yank's is a good dude, whom I would have absolutely no trouble trusting him.... with anything.........

'cept my sister, my dog, or as scorekeeper on the golf course.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4215
:-(

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1884

Bronze Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 66
I may be interested in the Alpine HU. I've been wanting one that I can play my ipod on. Is $250 the price you're set at? I could have payment via paypal on Tuesday.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11663
I'm not set on the price of the 9886. I would like $250 but its got some wiggle room. Make an offer and we'll go from there.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3305
Wish I had some cash for the deadner.

Unless Yanks can cut me a deal.

Bronze Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 68
Cheapest I found online was $209 shipped on the HU. Does the deadener come in sections? If so I could use a small piece for the area of my hatch where the wing and license plate are.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11667
I don't wanna deal with dividing up the deadener bud. Sorry. Still waiting on David to come in and tell us how much deadener I have and the wiring info lol. If I didn't have the flu, I'd get on AIM but I'm about to go to sleep.

As for the HU, let me look around bud and I'll get back to you tomorrow on it.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1885
i have 3 bulk boxes of Second Skin Damp Pro which is 36.5 sq feet each box.

it will not be seperated, you buy some you buy the box...

We have a 50ft spool of untouch Kicker Hyperflex Blue

then Knu Kyrstal Cable Twisted 2 channel and 4 channel RCA's- some really nice stuff...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2960
Yanks WTF? Why?!!?!?!?!?

Im gonna go cut myself.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1737
I thought you bought that sub from Chad? I should know, I bought his other one. How much did he charge you for yours? I know I got an AWESOME deal on mine. I still haven't used mine yet.

^Chad's video.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3306
I'm not talking about dividing it up. lol. I need about that much damplifier. I was talking about price deal.

How much you thinking for the spool of Hyperflex also.

Bronze Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 70
How much for a box of that Second skin deadner? You live near me, easy pick up.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11668
I never bought Chads. I wanted to but didn't have the money at the time. I bought mine off eBay.

Thanks Dave for filling me in with the info bud.

So I have 3 boxes of Damp Pro. Each box has 36.5 sqft of deadener. On Second Skin's site, they are selling that for $156+ shipping. So let's go ahead and say $135 + shipping per box.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1886
yup yup :-)

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1201
I'll give you 200 shipped for the 9886...can paypal you ASAP...lemme know

I'm gonna Email you my number so text or email me back if we can maybe make a deal

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 885
how much for a box of that deadener to 98936?

I know u said money is king but would u be interested in a SAE 1200d in trade for a box of deadener and maybe a 2channel set of RCA's if u have them? if u got AIM hit me up: truellyshaded

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11671
Jeremy, UPS is showing about $25-$30 for shipping on the deadener so you'll be looking at just around $160 shipped give or take a couple bucks.

I got no use for either of that stuff man. Sorry bud.

Goodie, you got mail.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 857

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11675
I know :-(

Everything is still up for sale. Nothing has been bought. Will be going on CA and CSF on Wednesday or Thursday. Now is your chance to buy E.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3965
Trade the rls for two 10" rlis?

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11678
Fukkk. That's one of the few items I didn't want anyone to offer because its a tough choice whether to pass it up or not. You know what bud, I really want to because of future plans I have but I can't because I don't know if my plan is gonna work out or not.

Come spring time if you still have them though, then I'd love them lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3967
Keep me posted!

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11680
^^^^^^

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10736
Does that 9886 come with sat radio and bluetooth modules.... if so I'll buy it quicker than lightning... if not, well i still want it but would offer less since those modules are damn expensive

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11681
It does not have the modules MS.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11684
Let me get at least one sale on here before I throw it on CA lol.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11687
Sale is off for right now. Got possible medical issues to deal with so I won't have time to check this thread very often. If you are interested in any of it, feel free to email me at the email in the first post and I'll do my best to get stuff done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us