Need a box

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 951
I have not posted on this site in a long time, ha.
Anyways, I need some suggestions on where I could purchase a really basic box, but I would like it to be good quality.
I do not have any tools so building it myself is out of the question.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 377
fishercustoms website. good quality will cost ya.

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 378
then again the money you spend on a box from them you could probably spend to get the tool(s) to make a box AND the wood, depending on how big your box is and what its for

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21548
When was the last time anyone dealt with fisher or Phil lately?

Are they still around?

Bronze Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 26
There are some builders here on the forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 80
talk to bassman3 aka dustin

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10707
If you're buying a prefab box it better be sealed, and then you have to find one thats 3/4" mdf.... Don't ever buy a ported prefab, they're all crap.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12838
Fisher customs isnt doing boxes anymore

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 663
I build boxes, My shop is under construction but should be back up and running in about a week. Shoot me an email: eddy@structuredconceptsaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Georgia United States

Post Number: 256
yeah, fisher customs quit taking orders im pretty sure...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2961
"Due to some crazy hours at work lately (and not looking to slow down anytime real soon), I have made the decision that I will no longer be building enclosures for an undetermined amount of time. It has been a very, very tough decision to make, but I feel it is necessary for my customers as well as FC as a whole.

I do not get to spend nearly as much time on my computer at home these days, so emails sit in my inbox. When I do have time to answer emails, it is taking away time from the shop, and time is very limited right now. Customer service is just as important to me as the quality of the final product, so I feel the only way to fairly treat my customers is by shutting down temporarily.

This will not be the end of FC, just a pause until I get some more free time back on my hands. I hope everyone understands, and like I said, this was NOT an easy decision to make. If you guys could help me out, if you read anything on other boards and such about "where have we been?" etc, let them know about this. I dont want anyone to think we are ignoring emails and that sort of thing, but I will rarely be checking my account during this break.

Even though the shop is closed, Dylan will still be offering the design service. You will need to contact him directly at Dylan @ FisherCustoms (dot) com. He will get you taken care of.

If anyone has any questions, please post here and I will address them when possible. FC will be back! Thanks fellas"

^from BJ's forum.

if you want a serious box, pound that sound can definitely hook it up, eh, he's located on ssa forums as well. there's also audibel customs now which is in Louisiana, so i might have to check that place out some time...

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 5160
We could make you a box for a great price kyle. If your interested you can send us an email at DLaudiotech@gmail.com and we can go over what you want.

Bronze Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 32
If you want a solid box contact this guy above ^^

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 952
Thanks for your help.

I'll send some emails within the next couple of days.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 5164
No problem.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 542
Hey now....

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33203-back-from-the-dead/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us