Teach me how to hook up a Jensen 600 watt amp to 2 10" subs Jl audio the whole works from battery to amp and subs

Would like to know how.

BIG TYME
Don't dis your jl 10" subs by hooking up a jensen amp to them.For peace sake,spare your jl's.
Jensen sucks plenty Di**.Trust me don't waste your time with that amp.I would run a jbl 1200 down too a 600.This the all amp you need.you'll
be getting alot of watts per doller.Get the amp off the net the most u will spend if u lok hard
enough is $280. And don't ever let anybody her u
talk about jensen.EVER.Let me know what you what to do

Shouder
JENSEN SUCKS!!!

I had two jensen 600 amp one to my top end and one bridged to two 10" alpine type's'with a pioneer head unit.everyone complimented my system,someone even broke into my car and stole everything.these amps can really push,if hooked up right.look for the terminals that have circles around the positive and negitive use those to bridge each speaker to each side,hook up the red rca plug from the head unit sub output to right 'a'input and the black rca plug to left 'd'.switch the amp to bass boost both left and right switch the filter to low input and 2 channel put the volume about half way left and right and adjust the bass on your head unit accordingly.use a 8"amp wire from battery to amp place the fuse close to the battery.6"negative from car chasis to amp'find a hole somewhere in the trunk and use a screw to hold the wire against the metal surface of the trunk'that should give you power remember negitive from trunk, positive from battery.then run a small wire from the remote on the head unit to the remote on the amp.

PRINCE
YOU GUYS ARE WACK!!!
IF YOU THINK JENSEN IS GOOD THEN UR F@#$ED

vanto chacke
Unregistered guest
i was wondering how to hook up my four channel vr3 amp to my 12" lightning audio sub to my car stereo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us