RD Audio Amp Question

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7001
Ok.. I've got two 3250.1s.. they appear slightly different. Was just curious about the older one I have.. It has gold plated inputs/outputs and the RCA input/bridge is different

The older one seems to be more powerful than the newest. Was there a known issue with the old ones with the RCA input/bridge?

Today it started having no output.. sometimes it would come back and other times not. But nothing seems loose. Could just be my outputs from the headunit going out or some bad RCAs.

So I was just curious about the difference in the two amps and if the new ones had changes to the design if there were known issues with an older line.

new
Upload

old
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 678
sounds like a there could be a cracked solder. Try making the amp i just sent you the master amplifier.

If will still play if the other one isnt doing anything so make sure you listen to what one sounds like so you know if its actually working

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2011
steve iv got a problem too. what ur ur number?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11847
770-975-9100

blk did you see I posted a 4th order bandpass program on the bandpass thread? Theres also an 6th order program ill post that one too.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2013
no sean i didn't see that! can u please post it again?
thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11853
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/579869.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us