OT- everyone but Brad and Berny--- No Fegs allowed!

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3589
lol j/k

I know for sure that you two are into cameras.. I ran across a deal that I couldn't pass up.
Would like anyones input who knows about this camera. I have been DL'ing manuels, firmwear updates, Canon EOS Digital Solutions Disk so I can get the most out of it... It is a $500 + camera new, You would chit if you knew what I paid for it.It is a Canon EOS 350D Rebel xt 8.1 MP w/ 2 lens. Im throwing in a pic or two of my new Fieldpeace SC77 Clamp meter. I bout 2 of em a couple months ago for $40. They go for around $130+ each and are the best model Clamp Meters that Fieldpeice offers. I was happy to take em off his hands... I Sold the 2nd one to my nieghbor for what I paid for it, because he does A/c worki and always fixes my a/c and electrical chit for free when needed.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4697
Looks like a good camera mark. Just the body alone is $350. With lots of practice and patience you'll be taking some badass pictures soon. Brad knows more than me, so we'll see what he says.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5263
A top-rated rugged camera a few years ago. You're looking at more like $620 with that EF 75-300 and what looks like an EF 18-55. The camera body alone goes for around $350.

Good snag, fag.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5264
wtf Berny we said the same thing

Gold Member

Post Number: 3590
$100 knocked off of the premium of a $5000 bond. So instead of me making $150 cash for writing the bond, I made $50 plus the camera.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3591
DL'ed a tutorial for this specific camera to learn in detail... This thing does it all!

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2940
now you dont have to take pictures with your webcam.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6978
trade my my canon ... :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us