Where to buy American Bass amps

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4661
Sup guys. I'm thinking about running American bass amps in my next setup for the Yukon and possibly my integra. Do you guys know of any legit sites to buy AB products? I saw their AB SQ 945 amp for $240, not bad for a amp that does 150 x 4 @ 4ohms. And their vfl 500.1 for around $1600. But these are from sites that I really don't trust.

Bronze Member
Username: Jerel_coles

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 26
dont get american bass they beat themselves apart trust me i had one get a mb quart 1500.1 or a sundown 3000d

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6751
wtf! do you know what you're talking about!?

just don't post anymore. please.

and sorry can't help you berny, maybe some others can. never looked into running ab but free bump for you.:-)

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4666

quote:

wtf! do you know what you're talking about!?

just don't post anymore. please.

I lol'd. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
wtf do u know ct ?? i had one they suck ?? your poor .. and below me get money then speak to me

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2675
Someone did tell me once about some AB amps having poor soldering joints. Not saying it is true, just throwing it out there, as the guy might have been a retard like jerel.

But I wonder if the so called soldering issues are just from people running them at extremely low loads and getting hot, then of course heavy bass vibrations don't help at that point either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
im not a retard i had the 110.1 and the 120.1 and they bother beat them selves apart ? and i got them hooked up professionally then i got an mb quart amp

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2677
http://www.teptronics.com/sq945.html I've never bought from this place, just throwing that out there.

Jarel you must be retarded if you have to have someone else do a basic subwoofer amp install for you.

And I like how you recommend two way different amps for Berney.

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 248
Americanbss over MB Quart anyday.

BernyMac

If no dealers in your area try Americanbaas ask for the BOB.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4670
^^ Forsure, I'll probaly end up doing that.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6752
"wtf do u know ct ?? i had one they suck ?? your poor .. and below me get money then speak to me"

haha, you're stupid. get money then speak to you?! get the fuc_k out of here. so you got all this money and got an mb quart amp? yeah, that's real "balla" status, douche bag. and your pioneer sub? wow, slow down coming here with all that expensive as_s shi_t, you're making us all jealous.

little pointer for you mr. trump. before you tell someone you're not a retard, learn to speak/write proper english.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
no one is worried about a da m n system all that much come on now .. if u saw my house u would stop talking .. ill fly you out here cuz my parents got it like that .. show u how a wealthy family lives haha .. i got a full ride to pitt to run track and ur trying to argue with me about a system haha google me ..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6757
"ill fly you out here cuz my parents got it like that"

your parents money?!! haha, what a little bitc_h. what you doing posting at 2 in the morning? do your parents know you're up this late? and ohhhh, full ride to pitt. for track, wow, i'm so jealous of you. so since your such a good little boy for your parents why not ask them for an increase in your allowance so you can upgrade your amp to something really good? i mean with all your (parents) money, why aren't you running really good stuff, rich boy?

and google your name? i tried and it just sent me to links to ga_y websites. if that's your thing more power to you but no thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
didnt i just tell you no one is worried about a new system .. im getting a pontiac solstice and rims for my tahoe if u want pics of it just ask .. i know ur jealous .. arguing about whos cars makes the most noise hahaha wow how old are you

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 117
Damn
Seriously man wait till you grow up. Live on your own, out of your moms house, and stop sucking on her t!tts. Get your own sh!t that you worked for then call yourself a man.

As for me im not rich but i just got a house built in 2005 2 story. i have my truck my van for my girl and 3 kids. so i guess im doing just fine on my own. Real hard when you have even 1 kid.

btw, what make and model car was on the video with the system in it. i only saw it once was it a cavalier

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 118
Your probably going to mention how much bling your mom and pop got you too.\

You forgot to flash your rolex when you shot the video and pour some crystal on the floor.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2861
AB sucks...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i didnt come on this forum to brag i came for advice on the amp .. in that video where i was bragging it was meant for locals only not for everyone .. if u guys dont believe i have money ill video tape my parents cars and my tahoe .. that was an 03 cavalier .. im not bragging at all just saying i know how hard it is to pay for shi+ on your own i can only imagine .. thats why im done bragging i was fortune enough to have parents with good jobs .. but they went to college and so am i .. i can back up things i maintained a 2.8 in highschool and ran a 10.6 in track and ending up getting a 90 percent scholarship to pitt only thing i have to pay for is books .. so im not some rich kid my parents just make more than average

Gold Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1060
MB Quart - 1000 - 230 shipped
MB Quart - 2000 - 330 shipped

Let you know about the AB ASAP. Best i can do.

Recently, 2 SD 15's strapped were swapped for one MB 2000. All present were impressed, noticeably louder to the ear. Mic i dunno.

JWC, kindly STFU. You know nothing, are nothing, and are well on your way to being nothing. Guess what your post above means? You guessed it.....

Nothing.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6758
"if u guys dont believe i have money ill video tape my parents cars and my tahoe"

YOU don't have money, your PARENTS do. don't brag about things that aren't yours.

"if u guys dont believe i have money ill video tape my parents cars and my tahoe"

how's showing your parents cars going to prove you have money? it doesn't.

"so im not some rich kid my parents just make more than average"

umm, yes you are. a spoiled little rich kid. so please, never, EVER post about any money you have, cause you don't have shi_t, your PARENTS do.

"i can back up things i maintained a 2.8 in highschool"

what does that back up? absolutely nothing other than you're pretty stupid.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1302
ever hear of ransom?

No dude that really has money would say anything like this...."if u guys dont believe i have money ill video tape my parents cars and my tahoe"

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3888
haha wow this jerel guy is a fu<kin idiot.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10537
AB amps are very good. Built real solid. Dont think I've touched mine since i installed it two years ago.

Sure are some stupid people out there haha.

You can find good used deals on them too.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4683
Forsure Renegadesrun. Let me know. I'm interested in the vfl 120.1 and AB SQ 945. Or just let me know where I can get them at. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1065
You can call Bob.

He's running regular business hours these days so its hard for me to get ahold of him from a no phone jobsite.

Bronze Member
Username: Gboo559

Post Number: 49
if u guys dont believe i have money ill video tape my parents cars and my tahoe .. that was an 03 cavalier

This makes no sense.

With soooooo much money why bother to buy an 03 cavalier?

You DON'T have money. Your parents do. They work for it. Not you. The only time you have money is when you hit up your parents.

Go ahead, please take a video of your parent's cars and your tahoe. I wanna see how ballin' you are. Then show me a video of what YOU have. Stuff you bought with your hard earned money not when you asked your parents.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6763
way to point out stuff already stated, a week ago.

try a thread that's not dead to raise your post count.

Bronze Member
Username: Gboo559

Post Number: 50
lol wow I didn't look at the date.

Username: Barillas

Post Number: 2
Sorry can't help you berny.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3106
wtf, this thread is a month old dude.

Username: Xxemoxx

Hermosa beach, Cali

Post Number: 5
Dude I really hate to say it, American Bass, is up there in my book with Lanzar, Performance Technique and all that other "flea mart 1000watt" specials. No offense. Sadly even MB quart is now headed in that direction since maxxsonics bought them from rockford and moved all production to china.

If you truly want something good, and for a fair price look into the JBL BP series, you can get those on ebay and they are good, or look around for an older american made PPI, soundstream, rockford etc.

I would be more then willing to place either my old MTX thunder or my PPI a200 art series against a 1000 American Bass anyday, and I bet it will be just as loud and way cleaner sounding bass.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3108
what is up with all these stupid noobs. AB is a very solid company.

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 286
M. Phil

Your looking at the wrong book.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10668
Got anything in your old school line up that'll hang with my american bass 3000 rms watter..... didnt think so.

" what is up with all these stupid noobs. AB is a very solid company. "

That bout sums up this thead right there.

Bronze Member
Username: Xxemoxx

Hermosa beach, Cali

Post Number: 12
I'm sorry, but i am not a noob, and also i don't really feel the need to defend myself from people who cannot support there comment other then " its a solid company" I mean you get what you pay for in my book, so I have yet to understand how a "1500 watt rms" amp only cost $200 but some of the other higher end stuff cost double to triple that easy.

I get the concept of running 1-2ohm loads, and hitting huge SPL numbers, but sadly my goal isn't extremely loud ghetto bass, i like tight responsive bass.

BTW I have a US Amp that will hang with your " 3000 watt rms" no problem. Its huge and green and is about 4 ft. long.

Also on your "3000 watts rms" is that are a 4 ohm load?!

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3109
Where do you get that a new 1500 watt rms amp from AB costs $200. When I was searching for an amp I was looking at the VFL 200.1. And let me tell you, it isn't a very cheap amp, even buying used. Are you confused with some other company?

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10672
This guy just seems to have a problem accepting that technology has improved since the 1990s and good quality equipment doesnt cost anywhere near what it did then.... my amp is over $1000 new but I got it for $500 used... 3000 wrms at 1 ohm... let me guess you also think running anything lower than 4 ohm = bad SQ.... not true. SPL aint my goal either thats why I have Fi Qs on that amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us