2ECLIPSE 12 TI'S OR 2 JL13W7

Anonymous

OK IT IS BETWEEN 2 ECLIPSE 12 TI'S (750 RMS A PIECE), OR 2 JL13 W7. MY AMP IS AN KICKER 1250.1. MY QUESTION IS BETWEEN OF THE TWO BRANDS WILL GIVE ME BETTER SPL, AND SQ. AND DO I NEED A BIGGER AMP FOR THEM,OR JUST GET ANOTHER KICKER 1250.1?I LISTEN TO MOSTLY RAP SO I GUESS A SEALED BOX WOULD GIVE ME BEST BASS. THEY WILL GO IN TO MY NAVIGATOR IM DOING MY OWN INSTALL IT WILL BE MY 8TH ONE TO DO.PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU,

eclipse fan
Unregistered guest
ive powered a 12mtx 9500 (awesome, believe me) 12w7s and 12L7s... i now have the Ti's... ive never heard a better sub... they are incredible. nuf said. p.s. no offense, but that amp might be too small... the subs (either) can take a good beating... if you can get about 1k for each... but im just letting ya know what those puppies can do.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 694
i've heard the 12" Ti's and ive heard a pair of 13w7's..

i would definately say w7's - they are just incredible subs.....though the Ti's are very nice subs too...i'd prefer the w7's if you have the money

Anonymous

what kind of amp did the subs have hooked up to them and were they ported or seald boxes ,i want deep low bass with sq.once again thanks for the in put.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 187
Try either a Kicker KX1200.1 or a JL 1000/1 amp. Both are pretty expensive. You can get the Kicker on ebay for like $479

Anonymous

go and get some kicker l7 instead they blow those subs out of the water 4 sure.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3486
L7s better than an Eclipse Ti or 13W7?
what sort of drugs are you on, and where can I get some?

Anonymous

okay guys im going with the eclipse ti's.since there is no one around here that carries eclipse im getting them off the net for 550.00 a piece,also i got another kicker amp. tanks for the help guys. guess i should register now?

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 574
Look here.
http://www.woofersetc.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=279&1=285&2=1093
$399 a piece there.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 52
ouch... overpaid

another one bites the dust

Username: Therapy

Santa FloraTrinidad and...

Post Number: 1
what sort of performance can i get out of a JL 8w7 and a 500/1 amplifier?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us