RD AUDIO* NEW WORLD RECORD

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 620
Congrats to Jeff (Aka SANMAN) Sanford !!!!!

Last weekend he set the USACI 0-600 pro stock legal BnK record, He did a 155.8 legal on the dash with three RD 15" Heavyweight subwoofers.

Way to go Jeff!!!

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 520
great job. keep it up guys

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 2017
Congrats on the great score!!

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 535
"Last weekend he set the USACI 0-600 pro stock legal BnK record, He did a 155.8 legal on the dash with three RD 15" Heavyweight subwoofers."

im still trying to understand classes, explain to me how this class works plz

Gold Member

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 2018
@Kyle

http://http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 538
thankyou

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 540
that didnt work lol

Bronze Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 63
RD seems to have good products as you can tell,but there CS is poor.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4100
hmmmm thats strange.....RD customer service is good to me. you would think that customer service has to be doing a lot better when the owner of the company posts thread congratulating a person who runs his equipment.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 697
word

Gold Member

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 2019
@Kyle

It went wonky when I put the link in!www.soundoff.org/rules.htm

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1554
yay! now that is come good numbers!

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 77
That's very funny UNKNOWN because I ordered all my stuff from RD and the customer service I received was off the charts. I knew nothing at the time and asked millions of questions and Kevin was more than willing to answer them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
That's very funny Mauricio Pinto because there CS was not on the chart for me and the people that I know.

A while back I email Kevin/LowHz about some recones,and he told me that Steve/RD does that kind of stuff.

I was trying to get info on the sub(s) to see if they would be rite for my application.

Another friend of mine email RD to see to see if RD sends out recones or does the product have to be shipped to RD.no reply

Awhile ago I come across a few blown older alpha 12"V1 for super cheap. So I email RD to see if they had recones or if I would be able to upgrade.(3 emails and a week went by with no reply)By that time the subs were sold.

A couple of friends have email RD to get the nearest RD dealers.and nothing

It seems to be like if you compete for RD you get all the help in the world,but if your JUST a comsumer you get the brush off.my $0.02

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2627
meh. ever try calling?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Yes I did and they did to,between office hours and got nothing.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2628
hmm oh well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
That's what we all said.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3768
Well put, UNKNOWN. I didn't really think it was like that. Not trying to be a d!ck but, 5 bucks says neither will reply to your post, seeing how whenever someone asks a question about their products in a thread they just ignore it... I've seen that happen multiple times and even with questions that I've had where they do post in the thread again but just completely ignore my question.

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 79
Well sorry to hear that then. Better luck next time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
There will not be a next time for us,theres to many products out there that are just as good that anwser phone calls and emails.

Kevin/LowHz

Why did you quit selling Sundown Audio?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3049
Not that it is anyones business, including mine, but Steve has been having some serious family problems... Not making any excuses because none are needed imo...As my transactions still were handled as promised. Had I had a problem, and knowing what I know.... I would understand. As for Kevin, well I have not dealt with him so I can't comment. All I know for sure is that it is imposable to make everyone happy all of the time..

Great Score. What amp/ VC configuration, and ohm load(at what voltage) was used to achieve that score? Anyone know for sure?

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2632
Mark's just a big RD d*ck rider.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3771
lol

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2547
UNKNOWN,

How long ago did you try to contact? I receive all emails from the form off the site and email/call everyone. If you call the warehouse tue-thu between 10-6 you will get someone, either Steve or myself. Mon and Fri you will get Steve or maybe Mike. I am usually there VERY late when I am there during the week :-)

I actually work for RD now. I am hanging up the site and taking a different route in the adventure known as life haha. I enjoy doing what I do now more than before.

Staven, I am not on the internet as much as I was before. If ANYONE has a question about RD the best way to reach me is se_rdaudio@yahoo.com
If I get an email, I reply as soon as possible.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2548
Very true Mark, that is why I will be there monday this week.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Kevin

Not sure how long ago it was but that wasn't your email at the time.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3050

quote:

Mark's just a big RD d*ck rider

Lol.. Snow.. It is well known that you do not like RD. I don't even know how you can talk with Steve's cack in your mouth.. lol.

seriously I am satisfied with my equipment and have no problem with letting others know .. I have ran MANY different setups and I will tell my honest opinions on anything that I have experience with. Good or bad. As Far as quality, price, customer Service, and overall satisfaction, RD is rock solid. There is a reason that this thread says "RD Audio New World Record". I seem to be hearing that a lot over the last year and a half. There may be something to that.

BTW Steve. I was kidding.

Snow likes to hear himself too much, i'm sure that he'd rather take it in the sh!tter anyways. I've never heard someone say absolutely nothing worthwhile, so often. The more I think about it, He sounds like more of a pr!ck than M.S. used too, but at least M.S. gave knowledgeable advice while sounding like a pr!ck..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I said nothing about RD's quality/price.

Maybe I should of used http://rdaudio.net/revolution.htm to get help.

Bronze Member
Username: Atreidies

Houston, TX

Post Number: 71
Here's my $.02- I bought 2 Sonance V.1 upgrades just recently. I spent a wopping total of $290 with RD. I called Steve at least 5 times. Each time (during normal hours) someone answered. Most of the times it was Steve himself. He called me back when I left a message for him. He even offered to give me a box design. I am not a member of Team Revolution. I don't live in GA. I've never met any of the guys from RD. They went above and beyond in my book. And I am in the customer service industry.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9305
I've talked to Kevin Holden and the guy is pretty cool to talk to Via the phone. I never actually purchased from him but he spent time to go over things and worked out a sick deal but I went another way for reasons and he always remained a helpful guy anyways. It's a shame Kevin and RD have so many haters.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us