Iraggi Alternators

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 528
Okay so I know some of you despise Iraggi with a passion and others have had no problems, but im posting this anyway. Im not here to change any minds or argue or start a pissing match. I am the kind of person that will tell it like it is no matter what. So here it goes.

I bought an alt from Iraggi around the end of last summer. Worked great! About two weeks ago it went out on me. So I called him and told him of the problem. He gave me a couple options on getting this solved (send it in or stop by). I opted to just drop by his shop since I live so close . Let me go ahead and say that I had no trouble getting ahold of him and that he was very helpful over the phone. So i take said alt to him for inspection/rebuild. While there he personally checked over all of my connections and wiring (this in itself says wonders). This lead to finding two terminals that had worked a bit loose over time. So, admittingly, this was probably my fault not his. In under an hour he had the alt rebuilt and ready to go and looked over my entire electrical system for me. On top of that he asked me to stop back by once it was reinstalled just to make sure that everything was working good for me. The next Friday I stop by and he checks everything again for me. Clamp meter, load test, re-check all connections, I mean everything.

Again not hear to argue about anything. Everyone has their own experience/opinions on this subject and I respect those opinions. I had a good experience, Im just passing it on.

Kind of a long read but thanks for looking guys.

Wicked'

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20273
Maybe it's because you stopped by? Others have gone MONTHS without a resolve via email.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1800
It's because you're so close imo. Glad you came out on top.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1388
wish i was that lucky :-(

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2996
He would be a good connection to have personal access too. Like him or not, he has been doing his deal for a long time. He would play h3ll trying to keep that level of attention to all of his online customers.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 870
sup marky

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<as high as snakes on a plane

nah means

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3733
haha

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 871
stfu steve ur a b1tch im not getting live anymore

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3734
lol shut up

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10354
He is known for exactly this, helping people who actually come to him but his service to anyone far away sucks donkey d!ck.

And then theres still the fact of how many of those alts end up failing. Says something about the build quality.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1395
maybe i go visit him and get my money?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3005
edit: wrong thread

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2301
My iraggi has been awesome. (almost 3 years)

that is all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us