Sony amp problems

dannoivanhoe
Unregistered guest
ok, well a got a 2200 sony amp hooked up to a infinity 12. it worked good for a day, but now the power protect kicks in once the volume is put up, and the low output before it cuts out, and the power protector turns on, the quality is very low and distorted. Any takers on this.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 144
Have you changed anything such as your headunit or put in a new battery or alternator.

topdawg
Unregistered guest
I know this has nothing to do with amps or car audio but i was wondering if anyone knew the bolt pattern for a 1981 monte carlo....

someone
Unregistered guest
Man, don't jump on to someones thread and ask a dumb question like that.

topdawg
Unregistered guest
someone how about u shut the fcuk up bud all im lookin for is a lil help how about u get ur head outta ur a$s and keep ur sh!t to ur self and it aint a dumb question cause u must not know it aight b!tch

Reed
Unregistered guest
hey topdawg, see if you can go to your local autozone and check the manual they have there, there is a good chance the parts\rebuild manual will have the right pattern! sorry thats the best i can do:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_baller

Penetanguishene, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
can anybody tell me if a sony xm4045 amp is any good?

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 492
Really, he's right topdawg. If you want a question answered, you need to go to Start New Thread on the forum and post yourself, it just pisses people off when someone hijacks their thread, it's really rude, especially before their question is answered. dannoivanhoe, what impedance is the sub and how is is connected if it's DVC? It could be an improper connection or a bad amp.

Topdawg
Unregistered guest
my bad jonathan i was jus lookin for a quik way to get it answered there anit no reason what that b!tch has to say my questions dumb especially if he cant answer it and thanks reed i will do

Bronze Member
Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 65
GO TO THE SUBWOOFER DISCUSSION AND READ THE THREAD 'sonyrules' to hear everyones opinion on the quality of sony products. Sony makes decent home electronics, but very poor car audio, their amps have a history of just plain crapping out. Sorry you wasted your money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us