IDQ 12's or Adire DPL12's

Username: Stoner2oo4

Post Number: 5
Which subs would you recomend Im gettin 2 12's and I have heard only good things about Image Dynamics but Adire audio is new to me..any input..oo and Ill be using a JBL 1200.1 for power.

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
Check out Adire Shivas...A 1200 will power them close to their limit but it will work well, i'd go with a 600.1 JBL

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_shiva /

Check em out

Post Number: 6
Well I have checked out acoustic visions but I guess what Im really lookin for here is a comparison maybe someone who is running shives right now could help out and someone who has exerience with ID as well.

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
o...So sorry, excuse me for trying

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 463
It really depends on which sub of ID's you're talking about. I've had experience with both, and would take Shivas over an IDQ or ID, but an ID MAX is one of the best subs out there, better than the Shiva. Adire Brahmas and the ID Max are very good competitors to each other.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 464
By the way, a Shiva will hit harder than the ID and IDQ. The sound quality is pretty equal, it just narrows down to personal preference. That's why I'd take a Shiva over an IDQ.

Post Number: 7
sorry Suicide didnt mean to be to foraward I apreciate the help..and Im refergin to the IDQ12 V2 subwoofer....

Post Number: 8
sorry Suicide didnt mean to be to foraward I apreciate the help..and Im refergin to the IDQ12 V2 subwoofer....

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
O...no problem.just trying to help, hope you find what ya want,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us