Fi q 12"

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 227
ok guys im gonna ge the fi q and at aq1200 amp... is this gonna bang? and i want really hard hitting bass.. so should i go with sealed or ported? i havent made any boxes only 1 sealded in wood shop so would i be better off making a sealed?

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 153
do you want it loud? if so go ported... i have an AQ1200d and it pushes my sub better than my old system... by FAR

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 228
well i dont want it quiet but i would like the bass to make my ears bleed and make my organs rattle... and will the aq1200 work wel on stock elctrical??

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 156
it wouldn't hurt to upgrade it a little... you might want the BL instead of the Q though

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 229
why would i want the q instead?

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 230
i ment why would i want the bl instead? also i dont wanna do any electrical upgrades cuz im not very good at that stuff cuz ive never done it before? so would it work fine on stock electrical

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 884
the Q is more SQ geared as where the BL is a mix of SPL and SQ, i'd go with the BL.

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 231
ok great now for the question ive been asking will the aq1200 work fine on stock electrical? and is there any better sounding subs in this price range?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us