What do you think ?

Username: Jr96ej

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 7
I've decided to go with a audioque hdc3 15 over the fi BL 15 .. problem is money is a bit tight right now and i just wanna get this thing going do you guys think this amp, "Power Acoustik BAMF-5500/1D" will be decent enough to puch it for now till i can afford something like a sundown ?
i know its not going to push near 5 k im expecting more like 2k rms maybe a bit more so seems ok to me ?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14758
have worked with the A3000DB model which is rated 2300wms @ 1ohm but u most likely get about 1500 from it

id sugg u stay away from pa & buy a used better quality amp instead if u can t afford a new good amp right now ...

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 916
or a hifonics bxi 1608 would be decent for the time being

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1135
If your on stock electrical you should probably be looking at smaller amps anyways, since I'm guessing you don't have too much experience with car audio.

That hifonics wouldn't be too bad.

Username: Jr96ej

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 8
Lol im running a 170 amp alt and an optima yellow top .. So the amp will be fine I know about car audio im no expert but I know the basics .. And I was basicly just trying to see if I was correct on my assumption of around 2000 watts rms out of that pa but ima just go with the aq 2200 .. Oh and can anyone sudgest how many inches of port I should do for this sub at 38 hz ? So I can have plans made so I can put it together

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1133
12-16sq inches of port per cubic foot of box

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1371
aq amps are cheap and put out good power.

don't know much about that one though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us