DD on Street Customs (WCC) this Thursday!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7306
Got this Email from DD yesterday:

quote:

The WCC crew customize a Subaru Impreza STi and a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO for Dylan and Cole Sprouse, stars

of Disney Channel's "Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Later Ryan surprises the teens with a Christmas-morning delivery.

Super Steve and Jassa himself hopped in the Civic and hauled the guts of the Sprouse Twins' sound systems to Corona, California to meet back up with the West Coast Customs crew and help Ryan and Jason get the cars lined up to not just drop the jaws of the twins, but do our best to break their jaws loose from their hinges! As with most show cars and cars on TV, there had to be a fine line walked between awesome aesthetics and down-n-dirty performance to show the world just what WCC is capable of cranking out. This episode should give a much larger market of average folks a view of Digital Designs and the performance that we have to offer through West Coast Customs and our exclusive dealer base. If you are a DD Family Member, either a dealer or direct customer, you've undoubtedly tried to share your DD experience with customers or friends and battled the "big name" influence had over them. Let all those folks know that this show is coming on Thursday @ 9pm (replayed @ 11pm) and they better be watching. We appreciate each and every one of you guys and gals for getting us where we are now and helping us get to the next level! Let's take advantage of this show and another upcoming episode and help our pals at WCC put together sound systems that can't be touched.

Thats Thursday @ 9PM (Replayed @ 11PM)

Hope it turns out good.
At least its not Pimp My Ride.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2488
i dont think i have that channel :-(

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2580
You aren't missing much... lol
It's pretty lame. Sometimes they do cool stuff but there's always a whole bunch of unnecessary drama and arguing. I don't understand why 90% of mainstream TV has all this drama. So it's "reality TV" but I don't have that much BS in my life. I'm not about to go watch TV to witness more. Think about this though: Is a population who acts on their first emotions and abandons rational thinking easier to market to? It's mind control, man!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10034
So what show and channel is this?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4992
ya wat channel is it on. everyone will be like those cheap subss

Bronze Member
Username: Cdb004

I got 6 12s

Post Number: 30
Its on TLC

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3247
I thought it was speed channel

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1327
Disney Channel???

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1767
ya ya what channel and what time?

Bronze Member
Username: Cdb004

I got 6 12s

Post Number: 31
Its really on tlc i set it on dvr last night comes on at 8 central.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1769
nice - im going to try to watch it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9254
http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=2.15575.125816.34986.2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums