Wow weird

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4572
I officially hate car audio lol. Today i get in my car and randomly my hu doesnt turn on. havent had time to check it out yet but god damnit lol. Just when you think everything is fine some sh$t like this happens.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22603
damn charlie sorry to hear that. first the sox lose in the alcs and now this.

just check the connection. maybe it came lose. or check your fuse.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4573
ya i think the fuse popped lose. When I got a sec I ran down to my car at school and checked the fuses pulling them out and pushing them back in. Next time the car went on it worked fine. Just annoying.

Hey chad better than the lakers losing 2 yrs in a row in the championship to the celtics. Oh wait that hasent happened yet.

but it will hahahahahahahahahaha. kobe sux bynum's d!ck

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22611
i can sense the worries in the celtics organization. they know they won't repeat. they knew last year was their only chance at it. that's why they played so hard. lol.

but yeah check the fuse. i think that is it.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1389
"Hey chad better than the lakers losing 2 yrs in a row in the championship to the celtics. Oh wait that hasent happened yet.

but it will hahahahahahahahahaha. kobe sux bynum's d!ck"

being a pistons fan, i would atleast like the ship to stay in the east. i am also a pretty big pierce fan and have been since his kansas days - boy is bad

that being said - the lakers are very tough this year and and i think that they are the team to beat

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22614
pierce was one of my favorite players. him growing up in inglewood california and all. after his oscar winning performance last year, i lost respect for the dude. and to top it off, he started to cry when they were announcing the celtics at the garden on the first day of the season. lol. i have never seen a guy get so dramatic in my life. lmao.

besides without kg the celtics would of been the same team they were before. pierce needs to suck kg's little winnie everyday for that one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us