W5102SPL

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 811
can you play music with one of these.. and are they good for the money?? my cousin bought a 15" mojo off of me and is gunna buy another but he is also planning on buying one of these and just alternate them here and there.. but i don't think this will be work it for just music.. and he thinks one of these will be louder the tho 2 mojos

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 526
Yes you can play music through them but These subs are MONSTERS!!!!!!!! In the spl world I would put these up 1 on 1 even to a mojo!! I have heard 2 of these into a 1994 caprice classic He had a Orion 2500.1 on each sub and they were pounding!! We didn't have a meter at that time but i would have loved to see what they would have hit! I couldn't breath in the front seat and I am a car audio nut and seen alot of builds, But a for a trunk build and it was a 2-12" sub system it was INSANE!! I sat in a Expedition the other day that was bumping 2-soloX 18's and 4 sundowns and it actually sounded alot like the Premiers!!!! No BS!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2787
lol

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1523
The 2 18" SOLO X's would eat the Pioneers for dinner... SPL Wise!

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2788
ehh i wouldnt say eat them alive but the solo xs would take them ..

install dependent .. the pioneer subs are very box dependent ... the dont perform well when they are enclosed 100 percent accurate they sound muddy and dont excel spl wise in the handful of installs ive seen ..

the pioneer subs arent my favorite tho especially daily ... the sound like crap .. even more so then a solo x does ..

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8694
I would never use a pioneer or a solo x daily.... horrible SQ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us