------------Kicker Connection----------------------

Username: Carmack

Post Number: 5
I can connect 4 Woofers Kicker Comp 15" model Comp C154 of 4 ohms to this amp(Kicker Kx800.2) in a bridge mode without problems????
Thanks.
To connect 2 Woofers each one in a Serial to 2 ohms then others 2 woofers each one in a Serial to finish connect in a parralel each pair in paralell connection to result 4 ohms?

Bronze Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 87
Sounds correct to me.

Post Number: 6
Or I connect 2 Subs in each channel to work propertly?

Tks
Carmack

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 103
Since that is a 2 channel amp you can only run two of those svc 4 ohm subs. One sub to each channel that will yield the amp a 2 ohm load. You will not be able to run all 4 subs off that one amp.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 430
He said the subs are 4 ohms, so he could run two subs wired in parallel on each channel of the amp. That creates a 2 ohm load on each channel. The amps are rated for a 2 ohm impedance on EACH channel, not 2 ohms total.

Post Number: 7
Exactly the subs are 4 ohms in each one, so i can run two subs wired in parallel on each channel of the amp?. Then result the 2 Ohms per channel that i need?

1 woofer 4 ohms more 1 Woofer 4 ohms wired in a parallel conection = 2 Ohms... to connect in a one channel of the amp. Plus the same configuration in other channel to the amp... the amp Kicker 800.2 can resist this configuration?...
Each woofer is 65-250 Watts Rms... and the amp is 400.2@2ohms... Tks

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 479
Yes, that's right. Will work fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us