Why don't we all buy the 12W7 ???

Bronze Member
Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 56
since there is no other sub that seem to match it's reputation and quality pressure
...why in fact we don't start to collect people's names who are willing to join in a mass order of let's say 20 subs, and we all get it for 350$ each or close to that amount, maybe less?
if there are so many people out there after it, lets start collecting names and see what comes out. then we can check some dealer offers and see who is still with us. there is no specific time frame for this order so far, lets just see who's around for it. plz, only if you're serious

ok, lets start counting
1. germanguy

Anonymous

there are many other subs that match up to it but im not going to start naming them off because than ppl start b!tching at you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
you got it,
BUT
I was also talking prestige. I mean you open your trunk and there it is....slicker than your slickest
JL 12W7 right there, no comments needed
it's like owning a mercedes when you know that toyota is the more rational choice
but who goes rational when it comes to a dear hobby, not a job to get done

Anonymous

I would prefer Adire Brahmas over JLs W7s They cost HALF the price of W7s and sound just as good if not a little better.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
sorry you didn't get me

Username: Alexderus

Post Number: 2
good idea germanguy, i would throw in for a mass order, but i dont think JL would give them at much of a discount

phallus longus
Unregistered guest
just to get a quote - no obligations

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 379
Obviously they wouldn't give a discount. They need to realize that people are starting to realize there are subs that are just as good out there and many that are better (in my opinion) and also much cheaper. It's far time they drop the price. I'd buy a Brahma or an ID max over a W7 anyday. It's a great sub, don't get me wrong, but not worth the price in my opinion.

Username: Salstang00

Boynton Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 5
If you can get the subs at a lower price I will be interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 82
you could get a Brahma 12" and a JBL 600.1 to push it for close to the price of a JL 12w7...

why burn the cash???

...you could get a pair of 12" Brahmas and a JBL 1200.1 for less than the price of a JL 13w7 and a JL 1000/l...

if you ask me thats a way better deal...anyway you look at it!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us