I need 4ch amp help

Unregistered guest
i use to have a 4ch radio but i replaced it with a 2ch radio. my amp isn't lettin my subs bump like they did with the other radio. i have a 400watt legacy amp and 2 10" jenseng subs. i got the RCA cords and a splitter but i dont know why my subs are hittin anymore. the old radio said 4x40, my new one doesn't say anythin like that. it just says that its 160 watts. can anyone help me?

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 223
Fool around with adjustments, sounds like something is out of wack.

yatch #5
Unregistered guest
all of you guys inhere definetly dont know what the f*uck yall are talking about this forum sucks in here f*ck all of the members in here who are suppose to be installers and know there sh*t i.e. glasswolf,bacon.... the sh*t list goes.freaking preschoolers are smarter than you idiots. get a f*cking life you dumbassess. like a f*cking job. i bet none of you f*cksticks even have the system you claim to have. oh and if you do then you still aint got sh*t on me, i got 6 18s solo x with oz amps.proffessionally installed by some one who really knows what the f*ck they are doing unlike you idiots. none of that cheap sh*t like eclipse jl fosgate. you kids get a life and leave this sh*t alone get a girlfriend. there i said it now what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c*cksuckers. sincerly a guy with way too much money than you f*ckers can ever dream about. goodbye.

Username: Redcr500

Post Number: 1
can you give more in info on your amps

Brian Bailey
Unregistered guest
i dont know what else to give. its a legacy 4ch 400watt amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us