Alamps

Anonymous

im in the process of buying 2 10inch alpine type s (1041d) subs. they are 50-200 wats each wit 100 wats per coil n im not really sure wat amp to get. ive got a 2 dr accord n i wana make it sound good so ne one with ne input on it i would sure as hell appreciate it n also if u have ne thing to say about wat speakers to put in. Ma deck is a panasonic cq-c8100u wit 50w x 4ch

Bronze Member
Username: 88retta

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 18
first off what is the RMS rattings for the subs and how many ohms are they a peice ?

Bronze Member
Username: Jonnyboy420

Post Number: 32
well, you can get infinity kappa speakers for less than $80 at this site http://thewholesalematrix.zoovy.com/product/INFIK525I?meta=dealtime
also look around for the different sizes they have. although i have heard that the tweeters sound very bright. but that's good if you like your music like that.

as for an amp, some people use a mono channel and split it to the two subs, some people just o with strait 2channel or bridged 2channel i like the bridged 2 channel for 2 subs myself. it also depends on what ohm voice coils you have.

look at sites like cardomain.com , hookedontronics.com , crutchfield.com to see what amp will fit your needs, or just give us all the info on your subs. then check out www.epinions.com to find the cheapest price for the amp you want.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us