Got pulled over for sound pollution

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 92
LUCKILY IT WAS ONLY A WARNING :-)

They said that I was listening to it too loud around since i was within a certain amount of feet school. WTF?

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 209
That sucks, it probably was a cop that had nothing better to do!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
yah i think it was a cop in training cause there were 2 in the car, and the passenger cop got out and I asked the guy the sound ordinances of the town and he didn't know himself.

danielsgirlyjeep
Unregistered guest
They prolly just pulled you over cause you drive a girly jeep. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
lol, ur so funny im glad that no one likes you on this board and you keep on posting unregistered you puZZy, and btw why don't you get your poor aZZ to finally buy a car? Isn't that bicycle getting a little old for you?

Anonymous

isnt Tony Hawk too old for a Sk8board?

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 100
In a city that is close to me the second time the cops get you with your system up it is taken from you. My uncle is a cop over there and last spring he had to tell a kid he just lost his $11,200 audio/video system. The kid was in tears but I don't blame him. They take everything that is not stock including subs, speakers, headunits, t.v's, dvd players, ect. You get the picture. And on top of that you have to either take it out yourself or pay someone to or your car is impounded until the stereo is removed. And you still get the $150 fine plus court costs.

Silver Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 116
Wahl,
I think that is so unfair to have your stuff auctioned off like that. The way I see it, if they keep up the noise. enough tickets will presuade them to turn that ISH down!

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
I just won't play my system over there. In my town the rule is if the cops can hear it 50 ft away you get a $95 ticket and you have to go to court. In that city I told you about where they take your sh*t they have a warehouse, yes a warehouse, if stereo stuff they have taken. My uncle told me there are so many JL W7 subwoofers in there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
if i ever do get a ticket for that, and they don't have a decibal reader and whatnot and don't know exactly how many feet i was from them or whatever then you could prob win a court battle right?

the thing that tees me off is that after school everyone turns up their systems and there's can be louder then mine when they always drive by the school cop and he doesn't care, then some random cop gets me, but warnings don't stay on record..i think.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Yea that's the same sh*t that happens here. You won't win a court battle I garuntee it. The judge thinks us kids are a drag on society anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3388
that's why you hire legal representation.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us