Budget 300$ for subs help

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1039
ok what the best deal i can get with thsi much . dont care if its a 15" or 2 12's... and ad another 300 for amp . so 600 for subs and amp whats the best anyone can tell me i can get?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 1048
what are you looking for? spl sql sq? I say just get one 15.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1086
ill sell you my treo ssx 15 for $250 shipped

great condition - used to be Polo's

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/511551.html

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8354
Assuming you want SQL,

A Fi BL w/options and a Audioque 2200d would put you a bit over budget but thats a solid system.

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1040
danile bonham im intrested . no one really uses treo anymore but i know last year everyone on here wanted them haha. i have cash so how would i do this? and what they do rms? yes i want sql ... and M.S are u saying one 15 bl?

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1042
and since when does a bl handle 2200 rms ? lol ok so no other subs for the same price would be better? i wont be running that much yet though ill prolly have it running on stock alt but upgraded wiring and battery. anyways so how much is that amp? and again does that sub take that power daniel? has it been abused

Gold Member

Post Number: 1087
its 1 15 - 2500 RMS, i only had 1000 on it because i have a stock alt.

you can send me $250 through paypal if you have it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1088
its in great condition

the aq2200d is $389 but it probably isnt the best match for this sub - unless you feel comfortable running it at .5 ohms

i think BLK runs it at .5 ohms - dont hold me to it though

i wanted to get a kicker zx2500.1 for it but i just dont have the funds

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1043
hmm i watched polos old vids and surprized. i had a grand prix gt. with only 2 kicker comp vr tens and 500 rms kenwood amp and thought that was ok 2 years ago. now im running 3 12" jl w0's and a cheap blaupunkt 500 rms at 2 ohm ap but running it at almost 1 ohm and its ok i have that in a 96 sunfire with the seat down. it hits highs and no lows i hate it. so. what amp can i get that will push it and wont cost over 300$? cuz i know i dont have the money right now for a 16volt electrical upgrade.just upgraded wirirng and battery with another bat in trunk is all i can do. so what amp will make this thing loud i know anything i get with this sub will be louder than anything ive had yet lol. i dont see how this sub takes 2500 rms . wow my friend runs 4 mtx 7500 15's with 2 801 d mtx amp there only 800 rms at 2 ohms and he hits 146.8 at our last comp. and thats the loudest around wear i live. no i dont have paypall how do i set it up? oh and what size box were u using? tuned to?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1089
4-5 cubes @ 40hz i believe

it was made by fisher customes and i got it from mike

i only had 1000 on it and i was happy with the output considering it only had 1K RMS - it needs more though

call AQ and see if it can handle .5 ohms daily on proper charging

you could get that - run it at 2 ohms so your electrical could keep up, and then drop down to .5 after you have a HO alt

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 1049
i say look around and get the kicker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
thats the amp i wanted to get for the treo but its going to be tough to find one close to his budget

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8360
A BL with all options will handle close to 2000w.... and it's ideal to have an amp bigger than you need and NOT use every last watt out of it.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1242
Treo SSX's are one of my personal favorite subs. Sh!tty v.c. configuration for a single sub setup.... (assuming it's D1

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1045
so go with a bl? or ssx? that d1 can be wired at 2 ohm? there has to be an amp that is around my budget that will do some power. i don't need 2000 rms right now on stock electrical.

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1046
what about that mtx 8001d or whatever the model is. i was going to get that a while back. but i think its able to do like 3000 something at 1 ohm on the birth sheet. and its like 380$ . thats allot of power for only 400 bucks.but what would be best to run the ssx. and would the bl have better sx?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4764
At 2ohm a Kicker KX 2500 or a strapped pair of kicker kx1200's would work. Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5503
04/05 RE XXX / Audioque 1200d

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8367
MTX new amps FTL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1098
whats your email michael?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4240
Incriminator Audio Death Row & Kicker zx1000.1

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

Post Number: 231
I like Berny's idea.

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 4243
I like it to :-)

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1048
ok what is berny's idea lol never heard of it. and how can u strap 2 amps with one sub i know its possible but never seen it done or know how to .how much can i get a re xxx for? why not the sxx? and its mike_mf@hotmail.com daniel.. or i can spend 250 on a 12 l7 with kicker box.? witch i know everyone will say noooo.. haha. but yea anyways whats the best choice guys for my budget and sq???

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1050
bumppp

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1054
or how would t r's do? prolly not to loud for what i want i heard alex linnel he is a guy who competes allot has a 2000 ford explorer and hits a 149.3 with 4 12 r's and 2 hifonics amps. and i have a trunk not hatchback so.... i am sick of this 135-140db s.it ... i want louder.i want to do something in my price range but loud still. can a l7 get over the 140's? in the right install with my seat down? and 1000 rms? or should i go bigger and do a ssx or bl loaded?

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1056
berny that sub is 469 bucks lol . way out of the budget

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 4248
Upload

free shipping

zx1000.1 can be had for about 250-300 shipped on ebay.

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 4249
Oh, you can buy that sub from ssa (sound solutions audio). I don't know where else you can buy it from.

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1060
yes wear can u buy it from. and never reeally read anything on how good they are?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us