Amp comparrison

Username: 88retta

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 9
Pyramid or Lightning audio ? I know they are both low quality amps, but which is better ?

Bronze Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 34
Lightning Audio. Which one are you looking to get and maybe there may be a better brand out there for a comparable price.

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 10
i was just wondering which is better, i have a pyramid right now, and my friend has a lightning audio and we both heard sh!t about both of them, and i was just wondering which was better.

If anyone could help me, i have a jensen amp, it is model # A222HLX, i was wondering if anybody knows how much rms it has. thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 36
This is all I could find on that jensen amp.

Number of Channels: 3 Channel
Max Output Power / Channel Qty.: 250W x 2
Crossover Range: Low 150 Hz/High 60 Hz
Other Features: bridgeable stereo amp; staggered assymetrical crossover freq.; remote on/off sensor turns amp on/off w/ car stereo; input sensitivity; circuit and thermal overload protection; selectable high/low pass filters, MOSFET Power Supply

Anonymous

jim what size fuse(s)are in the amp I will tell you what is coming from it just tell me what size fuse is in it.

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 11
the fuse that is in the amp right now is a 30, but i have no idea if that is the original size or not, i got it from my friends brother.

Anonymous

Ok well it prolly came new with a 15amp but I figured it out for 15 and 30amp.heres what I got.

with a 30 amp fuse.

360 total watts @ 12volts
414 total watts @ 13.8volts
432 total watts @ 14.4volts

with a 15 amp fuse.

180 total watts @ 12volts
207 total watts @ 13.8volts
216 total watts @ 14.4volts

If you want to know how much the wattage is on each channel divide by the number of channels. This will tell you what its doing at each channel.

Anonymous

Oh yeah about those amps go with the lightning audio.

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 13
Thanks for the help

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 15
DEI 600 D...... could somebody tell me about the quality of this amp is, and about how much it is worth used. thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us