RD

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 15
damn what is with people on this forum riding RD nuts? every thread its rd this rd that you know there are other brands out. also rd is just a knock off of atomic. and steve is a complete moron to say the least, if you don't belive me ask chad aka visitor he'll tell ya ll about RD bullsh1t.

Bronze Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 18
dude stfu for all i have seen from RD it fukng pounds who gives a sh!t if its knock off of atomic you never see atomic sh!t anymore + why would u wanna spend the money to burp an atomic at 25,000 watts on 1 18 oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
dude you have no clue, if you knew half the sh1t rd did you would probally think differently of them. their products are good i'll admit but when all they are is atomic subs/amps with rd decals on them why wouldn't they be good. also its kinda funny that everytime a new thread comes up theres steve or or another rep saying how an RD product is so much better than something else. also ask around and see how many forums RD sales reps have been banned from?

Username: Kevinthesalesman

Can I Sell You, Something?

Post Number: 3
bruce you should use the search feature in browsers and forums more often. below is a **small** example.

get readin :-)

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=40810

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
^amen told you chad knew all about RD bullsh1t. funny huh. everyone riding RD nuts. but hey whatever if it keeps them in business whatever.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i dont even care really, i just thought they looked like good sh!t i just wanna get the best possible sub for doller to fit my kicker zx1000.1 just under 1200 rms and ideas? single sub 15-18" price doesnt matter alot and i can fit a box 5 cubes anyway its for a hatchback,sorry about the last post i just love to beek this sh!t outta people haha

Bronze Member
Username: Allthingzaudio

A - TOWN - WEST-END, GA USA

Post Number: 78
Making accounts to talk sh-t. It's funny how people do it.

All that sh-t on rd is old as hell. Do some more research.

All i ready lately is positive things on them and how they have been setting all the records and winning showz.

I don't know steve too well but dude took time out his day to come meet me and demo some product and talk with me on the phone a bunch of times.

Maybe i should pull all the new threads in 2008 were people say nothing but good...

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 261
LOl.. best for the money? rd and atomic are BOTH high dollar items... for the money i would try fi,ia,mach5 (of course a personal favorite), ssa, even re (used maybe?) I would love to see you do a mach 5 ixl.. however, thats just me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
more expencive items dude im not worried about it i live in canada a kicker l7s15 is over 600$ (single sub) and if u can get an amp that is over 1.2 rms a doller its a average deal so your shits alot cheaper,i bought my stuff online for the most part and still have over a grand into, decks a the only thing that arnt over priced here so when u talk about a 200$ sub there its like 400+ here anyways so paying like 4-500 on a good sub isnt bad because it woul prob be like 800-1000 here ok here in town a mtx 9500 12 is 900 or 1000 i cant remember so stop bickering with that sorta sh!t :-) :-) :-)

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2403
"their products are good i'll admit but when all they are is atomic subs/amps with rd decals"

Which RD are way cheaper than atomic why wouldn't you buy them?

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1792
@Bruce

Hey man I live in BC as well!

Any chance you are hitting up the Kelowna comp on Sunday (24)?

I have a red Saturn with *ahem* RD stuff...lol

Reason I like RD is that it performs for a good price and both Kevin and Steve are great guys and as Bruce said stuff in town is mega expensive.

Last I heard the bad stuff that happened with RD was from a few bad apples who are now no longer associated with RD.

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
"Last I heard the bad stuff that happened with RD was from a few bad apples who are now no longer associated with RD."

so.. steve is no longer associated with rd?

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 331
welcome to the forum dustin lol.

stop making screenames just to bash a product whoever you are lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
"Which RD are way cheaper than atomic why wouldn't you buy them?"

um no. RD is ok product but the people behind it like kevin/steve are complete idiots. wouldn't give my money to them. chad i didn't know you were on this forum hahaha.

Username: Chad_king_ghetto

Post Number: 1
Visitor why don't you spend more time trying to get out of that ghetto house you live in and less time bashing people.

Post Number: 2
Dustin I got some nuts you can ride!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
ohhh ya awsome come back.

Post Number: 3
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339722
clean up the fu(king place please

Post Number: 4
Cenus or Penus gotta be pen1s dick head

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
ohh ya u got me damnn. whats with the CA link? that has nothing to do with RD. you know there is an OT section smart one.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2406
"their products are good i'll admit but when all they are is atomic subs/amps with rd decals"

Why don't you man up and back up your words? Stop being a lil bit(h.

"um no. RD is ok product but the people behind it like kevin/steve are complete idiots"

The only idiot i know right now is you. Second are you knocking on the product or on Kevin/Steve?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
can you fvckin read? god. and i quotes "RD is ok product" BUT "people behind it like kevin/steve are complete idiots"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
ohh ya forgot yes im an idiot nice find. also nice name "lowlife" fits u pretty good.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 332
you have 34 posts....90% of which just seem like to be ignorant comments.

please provide some credentials so we can at least know if you have any qualifications whatsoever to bash steve/kevin or rd. please tell us about your bad expierience with rd. did they treat you poorly? did they give you bad advice? what exactly happened to you that kevin or steve did that makes you feel this way? also, how long have you been involved in car audio? what do you currently run or have run in the past? what rd products have you used that you werent happy with? please answer some of those questions.

maybe if you had some facts or situations to back up anything you were saying people would take you more seriously dustin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
what do you wanna know? how impedance rise works? how the qts of subs changes how it sounds? how a Tline or horn are genrally the best for extreme low end? what ask me a question an dill answer it the best i can. as for RD again since i see people don't read on this forum i don't have a problem with their product its the people behind it that i can not stand. they act like their sh1t is the best and is so much better than anything else. i remember an email awhile back i got from kevin saying how the RD sonace(sp?) would desrtoy my AA atlas in SQ i chuckled to myself then he kept on presisting PM me like 3-4 times total that was untill he got banned from that forum haha funny huh. as for my setup i run an AA atlas 15 3.5cf tuned to 30hz with a RE12.1 amp. wanna know anything else "gibsonguy"? also what are your credentials? also as i said before i was long before you joined may 08 you have no clue, i was here back when their was no OT/forsale section and peaople acutally knew something about car audio not today where every thread is RD this rd that. hahahaha.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 333
so you have never touched an rd product....and it sounds like you've never talked to steve.

and you dont like kevin because he pmed you and said the sonance would sound better than your atlas.

that's all you needed to post lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
don't forget this http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=40810

although i personally wasn't involed its still pretty funny to read and see evryone jumping on the RD bandwagon. but "gibsonguy" you still haven't said anything about yourself you've been here since may 08 so what do you know? please inform me of your car audio greatness.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2290
So Dustin, whos lacky are you? PLEASE show me the email/PM I stated such. I have NEVER spoke with anyone who has AA subs, or even said such. If you are going to come here and talk out your @ss, at least have your facts straight.

NExt, if RD is Atomic with different dustcap, why do we gain over Atomic products in the same class. In theory they would produce the same magical number correct? OR are you going to tell me the dustcap has something to do with it? I don't care what you know or what you think you know, if you THINK you can do better and know SOOOOO much, how come you don't have a subwoofer company?

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
ahh the man himself kevin, tell me how many forums have you been banned from? please speak the truth. also i deleted your PM was wasting space on my comp no need for that. and please show me these "gains" you speak of and please post up some sheet useing a POS ac mic TL only.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 334
why would i need to say anything about myself? im just a satisfied rd alpha owner wondering why you continue to bash a company you have never dealt with lol.

I own an alpha. I run it off a sundown amp. it's one of the top sql setups i have ever run.

other sql subs ive run in the past.

Brahma mk2's
W7's
SI Mags (12 spoke version)
AA Atlas (the ones from way back, not the fi made ones you run now)
FI Q's

those are some of the better ones.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Visitor is dustin. I don't even know why you bother speaking to him.

To bad there R no mods on here to run an IP check.
But even then dude would still keep going and going. I pity him.

What could have went so wrong in this fools life to make him like this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
haha you just showed how big of idiot you are. first fi doesn't make the AA atlas. the atlas was discontinued long ago cause dan wiggans was a little biotch moaning about how AA was selling his xbl^2 drivers for less and making a killing. so the avalanche and atlas were discontiued then came the assassin aresenal and havoc. so ya me 1 you 0

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
"Visitor is dustin. I don't even know why you bother speaking to him."

hahahaha you make me laugh im not chad smart one although you wil never now for sure. also thats why i love this forum no mods and the admin doesn't give a sh1t. hahahaha so keep posting it makes me laugh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
check it out though, why not post positive things to help other guys out?

Quit bringing all the extra stuff. If you want to talk crazy and not have people know who you are there are many more better places to play keyboard commando.

you feel me?

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 335
now you're denying fi's involvement with AA lol? sorry if you're still in denial.

and everything you said is common knowledge 90% of the people on here already know. what was your point for rambling on about dan wiggins lol? name dropping and story telling doesnt make you sound any more intelligent.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 336
i think dustin is.....

The dark knight!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
did you drop out of school? can you fvckin read?

"now you're denying fi's involvement with AA lol? sorry if you're still in denial."

wow your so smart. anyway keep posting makes me laugh i get all the attention i i fnd it funny so keep posting maybe someday i'll get tired and leave but untill then well ya. also its neo cause I AM THE ONE hahahahahahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6454
hate to say it, but dustins' right gibson. fi had nothing to do with aa whatsoever when aa was making the atlas. so he does have you there. and imo pre-fi aa was alot better. better subs (from the ones' i've heard), prices, availability.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2152
Lol @ this thread.

Don't feed the trolls.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2293
Gibson, RAY, Mike, Low, and Bruce. Do not respond to them anymore. Just let them continue their BS with each other. Appreciate it guys, I owe ya!

Kevin

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 338
I wasnt trying to say FI made the atlas. I was saying FI and AA have involvement together now. i didnt mean they were together in the past. When i owned my atlas, was back when RE was around. there wasnt even an fi back then. which i believe was about 6 years ago i owned the atlas.

sorry, i should have been more specific with my comment in the ( ). i just meant now the FI made AA subs, not the FI made atlas's.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3876
wow this thread is awesome. so tell me how the rd amps are rebadged atomic amps? does atomic build their amps too? wow last time I checked zenon built, RDs,atomics,sundowns ia's and many other brands.
as far as being rebadged atomics.....they are built by sja yes but differ from atomics as far as soft parts. the drop in gains kevin speaks of are from usaci competitors like rob kollar who gained a little less then a db from the switch. and well when your doing 160s on a TERMLAB tenths is a huge gain from a straight drop in. and many other competitors in usaci are getting huge gains out of RD subs as of now.

I just understand why stuff like this has to be brought up over and over again. you act like RD is the only company that has nut riding fans lol. there are other companies with far more nutriders then RD. so to have such dedicated customers must tell you something is being done right.

btw oldschool ascendent is the way to go if you like ascendant audio. :-)

and also argueing like this doesn't change a thing I know. there will lways be people who will hate rd and so on and so forth.

RD has come a long way. its still a new company, and has had a very troubled past we all know this, but they are coming along quite well now. steve and kevin are good guys imo. a man without enemies is a man without character :-)

btw dustin how do you like that re12.1? I looked for one forever and no luck. ened up with a 35.1 :-( but never hooked it up.

one thing I wouldn't want to see from peeps here is to think one company is the answer to all product questions. that's so far from the truth.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6455
"one thing I wouldn't want to see from peeps here is to think one company is the answer to all product questions. that's so far from the truth."

sadly though, that is the way alot is led to believe here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2153
I cant believe any of you are taking this seriously lol.

Trolling - Posting derogatory messages about sensitive subjects on newsgroups and chat rooms to bait users into responding.

From post one you can tell that the OP is just trolling. When you post about it trying to correct him, you are giving him what he wants (aka feeding the troll). Just let the thread die.

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
Visitor is dustin. I don't even know why you bother speaking to him.

To bad there R no mods on here to run an IP check.
But even then dude would still keep going and going. I pity him.

im not dustin, i actually do not know him. i have lots better things to do than make a bunch of screen names ray. if i wanna call you a nagger ill do so under this name:-)

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3877
that's too bad. but I think every forum has their preferred brand.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
hey hunter i remember you you were an OG on this site along with joe smoe and another guy can't rememeber his SN. but anyway i respect you and your opinion.
"btw dustin how do you like that re12.1? I looked for one forever and no luck. ened up with a 35.1 but never hooked it up." the 12.1 is a great amp uses the same baord as another amp rated at 1500wrms while the 12.1 is rated at 1200wrms and re upgraded the mofsets so it probally does a little more. i like it cause its very clean all black with silver RE letters very nice amp. ya there hard to come by seen one on ebay whle back think it was going for 250 plus SH? anyway nice to see you still around.

"sadly though, that is the way alot is led to believe here."
so true ctmike i agree its kinda hard to even look at other products when every thread kevin only talks about how RD is better than some other brand sad really.

Post Number: 6
Dustin your wealth of stereo knowledge astounds me. So here is my question what is the difference in spl port tuning and common everyday street beating. I know the frequency difference, but there is more can you elaborate and please explain why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
why? you don't even now the difference between a tline and horn enclosure so everything that i would say would be well over your head.

Post Number: 9
Good answer. Dumb A S S

Post Number: 10
Dustin at what frequency should impedance rise be it's greatest. No brainer for you I'm sure.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1086
he's gotta pm glasswolf to get the answer... He'll be back to you shortly!

lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Your right Mark maybe we should start with something more simple like figuring the cube of a box. Or maybe what is the thickness of 3/4" mdf. Maybe he can answer those off the top of his head.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
is this REALLY the best you can muster child? i thought for a second you were worth the time to respond

carry on with your blatant idiocy:-)I'll not waste anymore of my time with you.. one final piece of advise though, take it from me.. a troll.. you arent going to have much luck trolling a troll:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
That should be advice there troll boy

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1132
does any body here like pie? cuz i do..

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17862
I saw a turtle just walk through.....................

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
hahaha ok here it goes i hope you can understand this it gets pretty intense.

From time to time I like to divulge information that helps people understand subwoofer performance. For this particular post I'm going to copy an article from Adire Audio on subwoofer speed.

"There's a common misconception out there that heavy woofers must be "slow", and light woofers must be "fast". If a woofer A's moving mass is higher than woofer B's, then woofer A is probably going to be sloppy, or slow and inaccurate. Can't keep up with the bass line. Woofer A simply can't respond as fast as woofer B.

There's also this concept that the "acceleration factor" (BL/Mms) is an indicator of woofer speed/transient response. High BL, combined with a low Mms, should give great transient response, right?
Well, on surface these might sound like logical assumptions. However, they are in fact incorrect! More to the point, moving mass has precious little to do with woofer speed or signal response! And we'll prove it...
Go back to good old Newtonian physics... We're going to start with the famous law:

F=ma (eq 1)

Or force equals mass times acceleration. Anyone who's been through introductory physics (or watched a bit of PBS) should be familiar with the equation above. It's pretty much the bedrock equation of Newtonian physics - it's number 2 of the Big 3 Newtonian equations (the first being about interia, and the third being about complementary/opposed actions).

Now, let's look at a loudspeaker... What do we have? We have a coil of wire which creates an alternating magnetic field which interacts with the static magnetic field in the gap (see our page on DVC subs for a bit more information on this). How does the alternating magnetic field of the coil come into being? Well, the magnetic field is created by passing a current through the voice coil. As the current through the voice coil changes, the magnetic field created by the coil changes. This field interacts with the static magnetic field of the permanent magnet, and you get a force - the cone moves in and out. Just like two permanent magnets will attract/repel each other depending upon how they are oriented. And a bigger current means more force. Just like bigger/stronger permanent magnets mean stronger attraction/repulsion.

Additionally, what if we make the field of the permanent magnet stronger? Well, that's call the B field in the gap. Increase B, we increase the force as well. Or, what if we could somehow make the magnetic field from the voice coil stronger? We can - increase the number of turns of the voice coil (increase the Length of the wire in the gap). Guess what - in both cases, we increased the BL of the speaker (yes, this is the BL of the T/S parameters - now you know where it comes from!).

Now, let's go back to equation 1... Let's define each of the terms in that equation so we know what we're talking about:

F= Force
m = mass (moving mass)
a = acceleration

So, what is the Force (NO Star Wars jokes, please!). From above, we see that the force on the cone is the motor force factor (BL) times the current. So, let's rewrite equation 1 in these terms that are applicable to the loudspeaker:

BLi = ma (eq 2)

So, the Motor Force Factor BL times the current i equals the moving mass of the driver m times the acceleration of the driver a. Note that we have italicized i and a. There's a reason for it!
Now, back to the original question - transient response of a driver. What is transient response? Simply a measure of how fast the driver can respond to the input signal. That means that - inherently - there is a time dependency on the driver. How much TIME elapses before the driver responds. So, let's look at equation 2, and cancel out all terms that are not based on time. After all, if a quantity is time-invariant, then it won't affect time-variant effects like transient response (think of this as a simple offset).

Or, to put it in an analogy, does the 1/4 mile time of a vehicle depend upon where you start? No, the distance over which you measure is still 1/4 mile. So whether you start in front of your house and go straight 1/4 mile, or motor on down to the dragstrip and go 1/4 mile doesn't really affect the car's 1/4 mile time. The 1/4 mile time is strictly dependent on how fast the car can accelerate from a dead stop over a 1/4 mile length.

So, looking at equation 2 we see that:

BL is time invariant, assuming small excursions (assume an ideal motor with a flat BL curve; I know, most drivers don't have that, but assume that it does, like our XBL2 enabled motors). So BL is essentially a constant.

i is the current into the driver (we used italics to indicate a parameter that is time-variant). This is the music, or test tone sweep, or whatever signal is coming from the amp. It's an AC waveform so by definition it changes with time.

m is mass. Well, if the moving mass of the driver is changing as you operate, you've got big problems! The weight of the cone, dustcap, former, voice coil, surround, and spider are pretty much fixed. The don't change either. So m is essentially a constant.

a is the acceleration. This is what we're after. After all, the rate of change of acceleration IS the transient response - it's what dictates how fast the driver can change speed, which also means it dictates how fast the driver can move from position to position. And note that it's in italics, too. After all, acceleration in the time-variant parameter we care about here!

So, let's rewrite equation 2, and replace the time-invariant parameters with a simple "C" to indicate a constant (a parameter that does not change with time):

Ci = Ca (eq 3) or i :: a (eq 4)
(note: the "::" symbol is the mathematical symbol for proportionality; that is, i is proportional to a).

Interesting! This says that the change in acceleration of a driver - how fast it can change position - is strictly a function of the current through the driver. In fact, if you could make the current change infinitely fast, then the driver would accelerate infinitely fast, and we'd have infinite transients - zero time to change between states. Infinite frequency response.

So, now that we know that current is the driving force (pun somewhat intended) behind driver acceleration changes, let's look at what limits how fast we can ramp current through the driver. Because if we are not restricted in how fast we can change the current, then we are not restricted in how fast the driver can accelerate - transient response is not limited at all.

So, back to that loudspeaker model... A loudspeaker is a coil of wire wound on a former that attaches to the cone. The current flows through the coil, creating an alternating magnetic field that interacts with the static magnetic field of the permanent magnet. So, what could limit current flow? Well, what does a voice coil look like?

How about an inductor? You know, those coils of wire (hey, isn't that what a voice coil is) that you use in crossovers? Guess what - a voice coil IS an inductor! In fact, an inductor stores its energy in the magnetic field (as opposed to a capacitor which stores its energy in the electric field). It is this magnetic field of the voice coil "inductor" that interacts with the permanent magnet field we talked about above. Hey, a loudspeaker is an inductor hung on the end of a cone in a static magnetic field!

So, what about an inductor will alter the way current flows? Well, inductors don't like to have the current flowing through them change. They like to hold the current constant. They will allow you to change the current flowing in them, but the bigger the inductor (or, the higher the measured inductance) the longer it will hold the current before it starts to change (I'll leave it to the reader to go research inductance on their own, to learn why this happens).

So, the voice coil is an inductor. And we see that inductors don't like to change current. But we also see from equation 4 above that we need to change the current if we want to change the acceleration. So, the voice coil doesn't want us to change the current. How good is it at holding the current? Depends upon the inductance! The higher the inductance of the driver, the longer it can hold the current flowing through it. Which means the more time elapses before it starts to respond to the amplifier's applied voltage. Which means we have slower transient response.

Guess what - we just answered the original question! It turns out that transient response of a woofer is not a function of the moving mass, as is commonly espoused (one of the most infamous audio myths). In actuality, it is based upon the inductance of the driver. And the greater the inductance, the slower the driver - the lower the transient response."

There is a graph and measurements that follow the above information. I need to host the image, however, in order to show it to you. The information / text won't really help without the graphs. The final paragraph of the article reads:

"Mass isn't the problem - inductance is. So if you want faster transient response, ignore that moving mass parameter that some manufacturers push - look at the inductance! And if they don't list the inductance, ask yourself why - is there something they don't want to show? Inductance is the key to driver transient response - ask for it when transient response comes up!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2154
Fantastic!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
i try hahahahaha not really but still.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1097
Splendid!!

You know how to copy and paste!
Congrats

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 339
Here is some more reading for you dustin.

Flux Capacitors:

Hundreds of non working flux capacitors are recycled every year, but Nobody cares.

The Flux capacitor is the device that traditionally fails in a spacecraft or time machine. The purpose is still somewhat unknown; however it seems to follow Murphy's law in that, at the most awkward moment, flux failure renders escape impossible. It seems that they only actually work when there is no imminent risk of harm or embarrasment. This forces the intrepid space or time traveller to face his fears, embarrassments , or undergo a character arc in some other fashion.

Flux capacitors are also responsible for every space related accident, from the Apollo XIII to the Challenger and Columbia shuttle disasters. However, scientists have yet to create spaceships without flux capacitors, because without the flux capacitor, something else would inevitably fail. The issue in each "accident" is obviously that the victims were not morally, physically and academically strong enough to muddle through the ethical issue that arose around the time of the flux problem.

The flux capacitor is rated to withstand 1.21 jigowatts when used in conjunction with plutonium or a lightning strike. Many have pondered the theoretical implications of two flux capacitors being used together. Some believe this would either end the world, create another Chuck Norris or both simultaneously.

At least with flux capacitors you know that there is the problem. The down side is that knowing what the problem is does not solve the moral dilemma faced.

Although the military application of flux capacitors has long been known, their high rate of failure is considered problematic. This was notably demonstrated in 1943 during the US Navy's Philadelphia Experiment. Following a series of test failures in which the frigate USS Eldridge failed to go anywhere, the flux capacitor was removed from the degaussing equipment, culminating in the spectacular teleportation of the ship to the bottom of the ocean in the area now known as the Bermuda Triangle. The ship's equipment continues to function to this day, creating a constant hazard to navigation and frustrating all efforts at recovery.

How Does a Flux Capacitor Work?

Usually they don't. They fail, leaving space and time travelers stranded in awkward situations.

However, there's some theory available on the Internet:

The collector and the timed switching device are incorporated in the nature of the bee-bees in brine. In conjunction with a magnetic field and the load, the flux capacitor uses the hierarchical structure of the cosmos as a timer! The trilamination of the tiny spheres with selected metals and their subjection to a magnetic field and current (sustained by the load) destabilizes the orderliness of the proton, the heavier atom and the "tissue" of individual layers of metal. The matter then seeks to re-establish itself in the "fractal set."
You can tell this is a real Flux Capacitor because it is not working.

As usual, it doesn't help at all. If you can get a working flux capacitor on Ebay, it is probably a fake.

Another popular theory is that the flux capacitor doesn't do anything, in only creates the illusion of having a function. This, therefore, creates the moral dilemma of a malfunctioning flux capacitor; Is the capacitor really broken, or is it merely our inner minds, our subconscious, trying to express something meaningful about ourselves?

This theory is usually rejected in favor of the belief that the flux capacitor stores pure kinetic energy, thus the required speed of 88 mph (142 kph) in some early model time machines, and dumps it all at the point of climax, thus pushing the vehicle past the speed of light and facilitating time travel. This is purely theoretical, as it is impossible to test due to the imminent failure of the flux capacitor at the time of any experimentation. For those who are sick and tired of the flux capacitor constant failure to work, don't worry, scientists are already at work developing a continuum trans-functioner, which is due to be finished within a couple of years; the irony of the situation is that if the flux capacitor would do its job in the first place we wouldn't have to wait.

The Flux Capacitor is the god-figure of Backtothefutureology. This religion usually fails.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
i know. still please inform me whats the LE of your subs mark? my atlas is .86 so whats yours?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
alright.. there have been a BUNCH of threads where steve/paul/whoever have let there poor, poor business ethics shine through.. lets get em all going in a nice little list here, shall we?

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...ad.php?t=31959

cliffs- rd claims it has a new "2200 watt" amp that puts out 4kw.. someone else tests the same amp.. gets MUCH, MUCH less than listed out of it. rd claimed it was never released.. website shows it as shipping.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...ad.php?t=36576

cliffs- rd lied to almond.. to sell product.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...ad.php?t=39690

cliffs- shows just how poorly some of the team members (team rd) act, and behave. also.. those scores posted were NEVER verified.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...ad.php?t=41013

cliffs- TEAM REVOLUTION pmed tommy ( a respected member, very knowledgable) and said some MORE than unproffesional things.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...10+heavyweight

cliffs- possibly one of rd's FINEST moments. steve flat out REFUSES to answer my VERY simple question.. very funny reading.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...10+heavyweight

cliffs- just shows that rd will go to any lengths to keep there failures/shortcoming buried. here is the rd modus operandi- lie, backpedal, delete posts, delete thread.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...ad.php?t=41151

cliffs- "paul" claims to take over net duties for steve.. apparently steve ran out of lies?

this thread is NOT about rd's products (for the most part) they are an sja product (the woofers) and probably very solid.. it is there business shortcomings that should be pointed out. with that said..

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/foru...759#post505759

cliffs.. another "happy" customer.

now.. i am working on getting some old threads undeleted.. but that takes time however.. i can fill you in on some cliffs here.. rd tells me (in a deleted thread entitled "chinese steel") that he inspects ALL parts personally, then sends them to sja for assembly. this raises a red flag.. because #1. if you cannot trust your buildhouse to get quality parts.. move on, and #2. why would you have parts shipped to YOU 9In chicago, or ga) and then to california for assembly.. that doesnt make ANY kind of sense. i call him on it.. he later says (in a thread at ca.com.. searching for it now) that he only gets "prototypes".. backpedaling and lies.. again, and again, and again.

also- it is WELL known that rd's reps/salesmen are among the pushiest people around.

now.. any comments, or thoughts on this? would YOU still buy rd stuff? list will be updated very soon

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...2&page=1&pp=30

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthread.php?t=281776

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/497350.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/491323.html

thanks visitor!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us