Kevin holden

Bronze Member
Username: Excursion

Post Number: 26
i am still pretty new here, so whats the deal with you giving death threats to the the mods on ROE?what, nobody wanted any of RDs junk and you went postal? LOL

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 888
your so funny excursion.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 786
excursion - you are a dumb ffuck that doesnt know shiit

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 191
"In law, defamation (also called vilification, slander, and libel) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image."

i would be careful with what you post excursion.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7745
Is this douchebag from another forum or something? He randomly shows up on here and posts stupid
sh!t.............

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 787
i dont think hes on other forums becuase he makes noob statments quite a bit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
uh, i am like so scared that someone is going to sue me for what i say on a internet forum. right

just google 'lowhz' and you will see in like 5 minutes that kevin is hated in almost every forum he has ever touched.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2061
Well, another lackie has came to our community.

For the record, "Kevin" has never spoke with a mod on ROE. Nor do I need to make death threats, sorry but guys like you don't bother me enough.

Excursion= Keyboard commando/Lackie/Wanna be E-Thug

Look, if you think threads like this hurt/bother me, well your wasting your time. I actually appreciate the free advertising you give me with this thread, and if you would like to purchase something, please feel free to email me :-)

Oh, and if I was a mod on every car audio forum, I would ban competitor companies as well :-)

Kevin Holden
www.low-hz.com
lowhz01@yahoo.com

PS: When we kick off our new website, I will have a giveaway for you guys!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2246
Kevin,
Thanks for the help the other day on those RD 1750.1 amps messed around with the setting finally getting the right output.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2062
No prob. I couldn't respond but so much, we were moving and I finally got the internet on here. I was hopeing you got that figured out man. How she wanging?

Kevin

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 194
i'll be buying an alpha from you shortly kevin. just got to get some funds together.

may even need a nice amp to go with it.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6458
Kevin...get Steve a shot of whisky or something and make him get ready for Scrapin' :-)

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2063
LOL, I hear ya Canaan. We are going to be on our way tonight. My back isn't going to enjoy the ride at all, so I will be stiff (get your head outta the gutter) as a board once we get there. When you guys going to be down?

Hey Gibson, just holla at em bro, I will be around. Everything is up and running here now.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6459
We are headed out around 6-8am in the morning.

Cya.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1803
boring

i like arguemental threads.. fun to do once in awhile

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2065
Cool. Nick has my number so ya'll hit us up as soon as you get in town.

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: The_mod

BANVILLEUSA

Post Number: 20
Mike,
Calm down.
Don't make me start on the VeryFuknLame of your's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1804
who makes an account named the mod?

no life feg

get your e-thug status up a little more b1tch boy

Bronze Member

BANVILLEUSA

Post Number: 22
Ah come on you lil New Jersy Civic rice burning bish.

I'm just stirring the pot :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1805
My civic gets 35 mpg can't ask for more

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2247
Kevin i will post a vid soon.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7748
IIRC, "The Mod" is another douchebag a.k.a. "tim scott" who also used to post stupid sh!t on here

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8262
"My civic gets 35 mpg can't ask for more"

Of course you could, you could ask for 40 MPG :-)

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4142
35mpg is pure freeway miles with either cruise control on, or a very steady foot. But race around the city streets like most of us do 75% of the time and that number is going to drop pretty drastically.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2066
Yea, I feel ya there. The focus gets a good 32 mpg on highway below 80 mph, you hit 80 and you know you only have a 4 speed auto :-( The SUV isn't horrible, at 60 mph I get a good 28 mpg :-) City is about 21 and the focus city is 25.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1806
Nah brad I get 35 with half city half highway.

Highway I get 40mpg, city traffic I get 30mpg.

Kevin thats pretty nice on that, gas prices have been killin me and my job is only 8 miles away.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4145
I get about 17mpg overall in my 2001 Pathfinder LE doing probably 90% city miles. But I love this SUV and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My thing is I try not to go anyplace where I can't make money. The days of driving forty miles to a friends house to "hang out and have a few beers" or driving around listening to your stereo for hours, are sadly gone.... at least for now.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4146
Damn Mike, that is incredible. I thought only the Civic Hybrid would get around those numbers in the city.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8263
"The days of driving forty miles to a friends house to "hang out and have a few beers" or driving around listening to your stereo for hours, are sadly gone.... at least for now."

Tell me about it, I spent like 120 in gas in one weekend in my CRX and we know that thing get good gas mileage.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9615
"or driving around listening to your stereo for hours, are sadly gone.... at least for now."

Thats when you listen to your home stereo haha

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4147
^^ Word

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1807
"Damn Mike, that is incredible. I thought only the Civic Hybrid would get around those numbers in the city."

Yeah I know I can't believe it still keeps up with the HO alternator and added weight for car audio.

My brothers 05 corolla gets around 36 city and 42 highway but I don't like the looks and comfort of that car.

And of course moms got the Toyota Prius usually 48-50mpg.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2067
Yea, since I got hurt the wife was driving an hour one way to work, so needless to say that's why we moved back to the Columbus area. 15 miles from work is ALOT better than 70 haha.

I am looking VERY hard at the honda hybrid though.

Kevin

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7755
Damn you guys haha. 94 Blazer FTL........ 14 mpg and about $60 a week to get to work and back

Bronze Member

BANVILLEUSA

Post Number: 23
I am not "tim scott", nor am I a douchebag.

Look back at my past posts. A few may be OT (as in this thread), but most are helpful and knowledgeable.

I only posted something dumb in this thread because mike said:

quote:

i like arguemental threads.. fun to do once in awhile

Mike played along, as I hoped he would.

I plan to stay on this forum and help from time to time.
I am more of a lurker, but will contribute when I feel it is needed.
I am open to help anyone that needs assistance in the 12V world.

-The_mod

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
who have you helped? you always leave d-bag comments.

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 204
don't buy a hybrid kevin. i'm an economics major and we have been discussing hybrid cars a lot lately and it doesn't seem like a viable solution to anything. you will just end up spending more money in the end.

just thought i would mention that lol.

Bronze Member

BANVILLEUSA

Post Number: 26
Snow,

Have you even used the search button?
(yes...that was a d-bag comment, but you walked into it)

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4062
kevin, sent you an email. might contact you soon as well for some other things I'll be needing also.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 739
Kevin, I did not want to do this, honestly I did not, but your little snide back handed incorrect remark forced me to. The lies have got to stop, and playing the victim is getting old. I am sorry, but you brought it on yourself. A direct screen shot from a forwarded PM on ROE. You cannot bash or flame your way out of this one.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jntar

Post Number: 19
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Pwned!

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
uh ohhhh.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2068
Ok and....

#1: If I wrote that, my sig would be at the bottom like EVERYWHERE, so if you are going to fake something make sure you do it right :-)

#2: I have PLENTY of times on here expressed my dislike of you and told you I WOULD beat your @ss if I ever seen you. That part is VERY true, and still is. But I have never gave any "death threats", so get your story straight. So go back with your lackies and get back in your circle jerk of trying to make me look bad.

Too bad you ban me after every message you send me, or I could post some of yours as well.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21395
who gives a flying fukkkk about how someone acts on a certain forum. stop making these stupid threads that start all these drama.

also you pu$$ies that keep creating new accounts to talk trash crack me up. what are you afraid of? this is the internet.

oh and denim i expected better from you. i thought you were more professional than that. but seeing how you are confirms how POS soundsolution forum is. good job man. you and your lackies can go fukkkk yourselves.

Silver Member

Post Number: 740
Kevin it is not fake, it is a direct screen shot from a PM, hence the lack of signature. There is no story to get straight, it is plain as day as pictured above, and it is not me trying to make you look bad, you wrote it yourself.

Keep playing the victim, it does not work this time when there is concrete proof otherwise. The glove fits man, just get over it and move on.

Chad, this has nothing to do with ssa, only ROE period. Chad please do the research and you can see that account is real and it was Kevin. I am not talking any trash here, just showing proof of a lie. As for the lackies, I would like to know who user name 'excursion' is, it is not visitor thats for sure.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7767
Holy sh!t LMAO I think that's the angriest post I've ever seen from Chad Lee

" I would like to know who user name 'excursion' is "

Someone from ROE would be my guess

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2069
Wow Chad. But you are right. Enough is enough. I think their mission in life is just to continue to start something everyday and create different names every week to hide themselves. Funny how far lackies/keyboard commandos will go.

Let me guess, you are giving them an ICON to help you?

Oh well, I got better things to do than sit here and fizzle f_ck around with you. Got to go to a competition and actually WORK.

Kevin

PS: I will have some pics for you guys!

Silver Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 151
chad...sup with the attitude about ssa? we were just chatting the other day in the soundsplinter forum.

competition is work? lol, ok. i wish that's all i had to do this weekend. first tournament this weekend, point fighting and grappling. then it's onto hanging fence and fixing dog kennals. pits can tear crap up when they want to get after something, lol.

oh, and

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21397
kent you know we're cool. its just i didn't like denim's attitude and the bs that was going on this thread and in other threads for the past couple of weeks. my bad for blaming the whole forum for one person. forgot about you man.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
it's all good bro. i was like "wtf", i've never seen you angry like that or dog the whole forum. but it's cool.

the beef between kevin and denim is theirs. i've gotten to see a little of both sides, don't know all of it, and don't care to. i just let them be. i had to post because of your comment though. hope you understand.

oh and kevin saying competition is work, lol. never felt like work to me. must be getting soft is his old age.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8266
Denim has nothing better to do than to lurk and STALK Kevin Holden, he really has a b0ner for him. I think I'll start doing something just to attract attention to myself as well like post in bold. What should it be...hmmm. On second thought I'm not an attention wh0re like a teenage girl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1808
much better now

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
Chad it is not attitude when someone else is lying and making snide uncalled for remarks about us.

Rob it is not stalking when someone is making a specific point of posting false claims. Don't attack me when I am not the one lying, it seems to be the other way around when Kevin takes the time to make snide remarks about us when we had nothing to do with this topic or subject. Might want to take a step back and think about it.

Oh and the approach of crying foul about competition of dealers, that would seem awfully strange when there are countless other dealers on forums I run or moderate that have never been banned or warned. In addition to even hosting Acoustic Visions forum on ours until they closed up shop. Strange how Mark is planned to do a website for another dealer. That desperate attempt to play the victim again holds zero water. Funny how that works out.

There is zero ground to attack me here, just skip the jock riding and try not pretending like the proof is not there.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 273
I did not see any death threats in that pasted post you posted denim he just said he was gonna beat your f^cking @.ss

Gold Member

Post Number: 1809
Denim did nothing but make that point.

hes cool

i never see any hatred or profound language from him.. always laid back, nice and to the point

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17129
Mike likes the chaos I can see.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1076
this is just straight ridiculous...is this a car audio forum or a b*tching forum???

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8268
"this is just straight ridiculous...is this a car audio forum or a b*tching forum???"

It's a car audio forum full of b1tches.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
^^^ what Rob said.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9630
ok lets recap here...."i am still pretty new here, so whats the deal with you giving death threats to the the mods on ROE?what, nobody wanted any of RDs junk and you went postal? LOL"

this was either one of two things....a question about the facts that shouldnt have been posted on the forum or an blatant attempt to cause a stir by excursion either way lets not allow this to continue in an argument

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7769
Umm, would someone like to explain how all this sh!t between Kevin and denim got started and what has caused them to hate each other so much......... i think i missed something

For the record I've had nothing but good experience with Kevin the few times I dealt with him.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8270
"For the record I've had nothing but good experience with Kevin the few times I dealt with him."

One more for the good guys(!), another satisfied customer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
no one here knows me and i am no ones lacky.
i am just tired of people posting "kicker or jl audio" and in under 10 min. seeing 'i have rd audio on sale' in the thread.

R.D. audio = Retarded Dumbazz audio

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 205
excursion why don't you say who you are and post your address. you are a giant puss* with absolutely no balls. anyone can post on a forum and be an e-thug. please tell me you live in connecticut and i would be more than happy to meet you anytime.

but i know you're just a little puss* who will just hide behind your computer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
yeah, you told him gibsonguy.ethug it is, lol.

but it is just the internet, and it's time for me to leave it. i've got a life to attend to in the morning.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 206
lol...last time he messes with me.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3777
lol. i love ecoustics

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 208
hahaha..

kent...maybe it's clark kent..or maybe it's excursion....conspiracy theory maybe lol.

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 1035
i love Kevin lol what a great guy. no one should talk sh!T about him! he is here to help out and dose a great job at it!

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8271
"but it is just the internet, and it's time for me to leave it. i've got a life to attend to in the morning. "

Come on...you act as if you're the only one that can be on an internet forum and still have a life. I'm at work right now as we speak but I guess I have no life. It's funny when people talk crap about things people do or claim to have a life because they're breaking away from something THEY and other people were or are doing, hilarious.

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
gibsonguy, nope not clark, maybe excursion. i won't tell, lol.

Rob, that's not what i meant. but eh, whatever. i was just listing the reason i was leaving this fine conversation. take it how you will. and no, i can't log on at work as internet and welding don't really go good together. it's also funny how people take offense to something that had no ill meaning whatsoever. must of hit a nerve or something. i mean, you are at work, yet you are on here? that "i compensate" under your username is pretty darn accurate. i didn't mean to offend.

alas, it is time for me to go. tournament time. Rob, this is not to infer you have nothing to do today, so please don't take it as such.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
nope i am not in ct. i am in huntsville alabama. so you are going to have to go on a road trip

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17133
Huntsville? Isn't that where Chauncey lives?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
has anyone checked out the lowhz thread in the general section over on ca.com?

no, i did not start that one.

no, i am not chauncey

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8272
"Rob, that's not what i meant. but eh, whatever. i was just listing the reason i was leaving this fine conversation. take it how you will. and no, i can't log on at work as internet and welding don't really go good together. it's also funny how people take offense to something that had no ill meaning whatsoever. must of hit a nerve or something. i mean, you are at work, yet you are on here? that "i compensate" under your username is pretty darn accurate. i didn't mean to offend. "

The part in my "sig"(If you'll call it that) was to poke fun at Denim as I was using bold because he feels the need to attract attention to himself hence the compensation. Also, you didn't strike any nerve lol, don't get too excited about it because I'm in a great mood and enjoying life to the fullest.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 184
wow.. excursion.. you really fail at starting stuff, ya know? with ALL the shady sh it lowhz has done.. you pick this little tidbit out? nice. how about spamming peoples inboxes on the forums trying to push product? or straight out LYING to make a sale?

go lowhz

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_the_axe_murderer

Post Number: 50
like i said i have not been on here that long so i don't know all the shady sh!t lowhz has done in the past. i just hear bits and pieces

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9904
You got mail Kevin :-)

Silver Member

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 213
yeah...i'll probably be purchasing my alpha from you soon kevin.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 2071
Lying to make a sale eh? LOL, good stuff. What is the next one, I kidnapped someone, maybe held a gun to someones head. Come on guys, think of something a little bit better if you are going that route now.

Kent, you are right, WORK. Sales rep isn't go and have fun all day.

Excursion, I am not far from Huntsville and wouldn't mind meeting up with you if you have any questions or issues you would like to talk about. Wouldn't bother me one bit. Matter of fact, I may need to make a run and speak with some shops in that area soon, and if you have any questions or concerns I will be happy to answer them :-)

So anywho, I am done with this thread, just another SSA stalking job. Oh, and for the record, the guys who are talking $hit have never bought nor delt with me period. Just find out who their "buddies" are and you will know the drill for any new comers.

Kevin

PS: Kent knows my word is good :-), oh and shoot me an email kent.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
kevin, be sure to drop by 'dr eddie's car stereo and dish network outlet ' just outside of hsv. you will fit right in.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4069
Kevin, hit me up when you get the ball rollin about the email I sent you. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us