Diamond Audio????

Anonymous
Has Anyone heard anyhitng about these subs??? i havent heard them in person...can anyone give me some feedback about them?

Drives a VTEC
Diamond subs are some of the best you can get for the money, although they are no JL W7, they are quite sufficient and beat a lot of higher costing subs, they also have very good sound and hit hard. I personally don't own Diamond's but I have a friend who has 1x12" running on 300W and it hits harder and sounds better than most peoples pairs. It is in a vented enclosure, so that helps too.

diamond audio is pretty mean... my freinds owns a 12" cm3 and only has 200 watts goin to it... its freakin killn his car... i would definitly recommend diamond audio.. he got his cm3 for around 170$ and right now im waitin for my order to come in .. i just heard a 12" tdx which is supposed to beat the best on the market.. it says its supposed to beat the jlw7 .. it sounded awesome but the jlw7 is freakin nutz... but im gettin a 15" diamond tdx with a 1200 watt diamond amp... if u wanna message me and find out how i like it once i get it installed message me at bran_zimm@yahoo.com

tagmster
jlw7 is a rip off diamond is way better look at the price diff. and the diamond are louder

Anonymous
tagmster's been smoking something
you cant compare those two subs..
Jl all the way....unles you plan on 2000 watts and four subs with diamond

Chiefslapaho
I have heard the Diamond Audio TDX 12"; It was powered a Zapco 750. The 12" TDX beat the JL Audio 12" W7 sub by far! if your looking for solid bass and strong mids and even "highs" from a sub go with the TDX and a Zapco. The JLw7 may hit hard with a few song but you will only get ok mids. And no highs. But to be fair the 12" w7 I heard was in a huge box. My guess is a smaller or diffent shape box might have made a difference, the 12" w7 was also powered by a JL Audio 1000/1 amp not a Zapco.

tony montana
i have a soy explode that will kill any diamond out there its the shizniz its so loud i leave dents in peples cars. i went through 10 different windshields already i keep breaking them its so loud i go to competitions all the time i drive a monster truck

rosebudd
Cheif,

i hope when you say diamond subs have solid bass and strong mid's and even "highs" from a sub go with the tdx, you really meant they also have great coaxial and component systems. A subwoofer is a low frequency transducer which means it should play sub 160hz freq. and down, if not your wasting you amplifiers power duplicating sounds that your interior speakers shouls be doing. Just needed some clarification, anyway both subs can offer great performance (jl and diamond and others too) if properly set up. L8R

rosebudd
Tony,

To say that your subwoofers caused you windshield to break and put dents in cars is bogus, although a subwoofer generates about 10,000g's of pressure at the cone, this would only put a fly down for the count or mabye jamb your finger. It's like saying you have more ice than puff daddy, when the only ice you've touched is in an ICEBOX ,this claim you make is bogus. L8R

Diamond subs kick a$$ i have always been a JL man but the diamonds are second by a niple!

subs can actually knock the glass out of a car. I've had it happen, but usually not due strictly to SPL alone. Most of the time it's caused by one of two things. Either by resonant frequency matching that of the glass, and causing the glass to shatter, or from the sound pressure causing the sealant around the glass to resonate loose, and then the rear window usually, pops right out, and shatters. I have seen raw SPL break some rear windows, but usually this was in the older Camaro/Firebird bodies with the subs mounted right under that big back window, and the cars were hitting in the 160+dB range anway.
Diamond and JL both make some very nice subs.
MMATS, DD, RE, Onyn, and Adire also make some very good subs worth checking out when looking at higher end subs.

Anonymous
wait glasswolf do u have a older camoro/firebird or know anyone that does and if so wat kind of setup thhey have

I've done countless CTF body systems. I used to work as an installer. I've done systems from $300 to $8 grand. heh
No I don't own one though. I have a grand cherokee myself.

I have a friend who has two 15" diamond tdx in a custom box in an Mercedes ML 320 on 20's and the jl W7 defintly beats cleaner, better, and nicer then these 15's.

Anonymous

i know someone who is running 6 memphis 12's in his explorer and he had to get bullet proof windows in the back and bullet proof back windsheild because the base imploded the other windows twice. There's proof, glasswolf, that it can happen in any car.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 315
hey I wasn't the one who said it couldn't.
read again.
:-)

Anonymous

Tony,
Your retarded. The only thing those sony explodes will blow out, right before they blow out themselves, is your ear drums. And its not bass thats gonna blow them out, its distortion! You need to sit in a corner and think about what you said. Idiot

Username: 01gsxr

Post Number: 1
Just wanted to no where sound streams Davinci dv12 stands with the tdx and w7.Alos what about there human reign - and Tarantula amps. Trying to put something nuty in my typhoon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us