OT- Fosgate 3SIXTY.2

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4486
Anybody use one before? >http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=106187

Polo.

Bronze Member
Username: Peakohm

Post Number: 97
personally, no. but i have seen one in use and seen it adjusted with a palm pilot. looks pretty sweet and seems to work nice. if i had the cash for something like that i'd prolly get it

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1817
that is relly cool

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4487
I am going to use it coupled with my two new Alpine F550's (comp amps) and my IA40.1. I really like having DSP on my kicker amp and since it is down I will need something to replace it with. I think the real reason is because it has bluetooth like my HU and can be used with my laptop. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1345
Can't wait to buy one, they look awesome. "High desert" audio has them on ebay for great prices some times.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1524
High Desert is a great place to buy from too. I think they are the only authorized rockford dealer on ebay too.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4501
Hey just bought a used one for $280 and it should be here in a couple days, will let you all know how it sounds when my comp amps get here... Polo.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 916
what comps are you going to run?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4505
I am using Cadence CVLs, a pair of 5k's in the doors and a pair of 6k's in Kick pods. I layed the kicks in so you'll have an idea. Polo..

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 920
your a jerk lol...thats a badazz set up!!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 5066
i know someone who uses one.. then the bluetooth went out on it

great pieces though

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4507
"your a jerk lol...thats a badazz set up!!"

Thanks, the doors took me a long time. The stock panel insides had the speaker in the door and had the angled ouside with a grill on it. Well the angled part was hollow with a plastic directional piece to driect the sound in the direction of the grill. I was like hmmm, if I mount the speaker outside ontop the panel and use the hollow space for the volume I had no need to mount them to the door metal, effectively isolating and reducing vibration not to mention improving imaging. Even at low volume the door speakers are right in your ear, bad thing is you can hear how bad MP3s really sound, hahha. Lot of glass inside that door, never be afraid to try anything and remember, it is all replaceable if you fck it up lmfao...Polo..

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20818
polo that is one awesome piece of equipment. that thing just screams sq. i thought sq wasn't your taste. lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4508
I love SQ, I am just as picky but I don't like the whole active setup, to much work for me.... Each getting 250 rms should be ok, I'll DMM them closer to 200 though, tweets at -3db.... Polo..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us