OT: Anyone play paintball?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1876
Anyone on here into paintball? What kind of gun you use?

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2083
I used to be into it. I never actually played tho. I used to have a Spyder SE,it was a nice gun but I traded it for an Xbox like 6yrs ago. Then the person I traded it with traded the gun for an ounce of some greenery,what a dumbass. I still have alot of equipment,like masks,paintball holders,a hopper with the spinning blade thing,and some other things.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3948
Rob is our resident expert. He will be along shortly.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1878
Haha. Come on Rob....

Twiztid, do you want to get rid of a few things?

Kevin

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2089
Yea I would like to get rid of everything,I have no use for it. I know for sure a have the following things

Clear green motorized hopper
Clear elbow(the good ones that screw on)
a regular black hopper
regular elbow
4 ball holders (holds 100 each i think)
a squeegie
barrel plug
1 brass eagle mask
1 good mask(forget what brand)

I may still have a 18" barrel,Im not sure what brand it is but it was deff a upgrade from the stock barrel I had on my Spyder. All this stuff is packed away in storage so Im not sure exactlly what all I have. If your interested in any or all of those things I can dig it out.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1880
Shoot me an email of what you want for the ball holders :-) Do they have a belt or seperate?

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8035
Well, I used to play in tourneys back when I was 17. The gun I used was a heavily modified Automag-Minimag, they are said to be the most reliable and straightest mechanical trigger framed guns. I played against the team for PMI(They make Omen, Spyder and all sorts of other big name products) and we dominated em, it was good times. I just got tired of dropping 200bucks every weekend on paint on air. Unfortunately I sold my gun and nitro tank/hopper/setup that I had $1300 into without labor on the gun since I did it all myself and I sold it all for $325. I wish I never had. I still have a crappy E-framed marker with a warpfeed on it that's good for shooting 20BPS. Yep, tested it too, dumped a 200 round hopper in 10seconds with ease. That's pretty fun but not very accurate. One of my buddies ran around the neighborhood with this gun and was shooting it full auto and eventually the cops showed up and asked him where the machine gun was lol.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2091
They dont have a belt,its just the holders. Im not 100 precent sure that they hold 100 either,maybe more maybe less. I will have to dig em out and make sure. I know they are all diff colors and if I had to guess Id say the are about 12" tall by 3-4" round. I have never used them,so they are old but brand new lol. I dont even know how much they go for nowadays but I will let them go pretty cheap since they are just sitting. I will get them tomorrow and take some pics and you can just make me an offer if you still want them.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8036
Kevin, how much you planning on spending?

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8037
Empire motorized are probably the best bang for the buck...can't shoot through the shells. I remember back in the day you could completely destroy someone's hopper haha. That was always an accomplishment.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1093
wish i still played i miss my intimidator

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1883
That would be pretty funny watching someones balls fall

I was looking at the Spyder MR1, but the tippman sniper looks pretty nice too with the bi-pod. I want an auto that will punch out at least 20 bps.

Yea twiz, hit me up with some pics.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1510
I got a smart parts impulse if interested. It's an old team GZ gun, was custom shaved for them. Has about 1 1/2- 2 years of play.

Not sure on what board, but it has vision
Freak barrel kit w/inserts
tapeworm
LPR
self-lube bolt (not sure on brand)
max-flo regulator
PE 4500psi/68Ci nitro tank
Evolution 2 hopper w/brand new internals

I bought it last fall/winter off my friend, and had another friend go through it completely. I haven't even shot it myself, but I don't have the money to painball . It will probably shoot around 20bps. I've seen some impys shoot around 22-23 fully decked, so I'm gonna guess 20 since I don't know what board it has.

Lemme know if interested, I got pics if wanted.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1204
i still got my old spyder compact 2 in 1 bottom line feed, anadized red , 20z air tank, 9 oz and 12. i haven't ever got it into battle. al my friends got out of paintball just as i got it and pretty much none of them had a gun to compare to mine, most used brass eagles and they were junk.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1888
Send me some pics Donnie.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1516
PM sent

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1517
Forgot to add pics, another PM sent!

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 919
Well, my gun got stolen a while ago and paintball was soo expensive for me and my friends anyways, so we all recently switched to playing airsoft.

This is my $35 Walmart gun, which is actually very nice. Shoots around 300-400 fps and I've got 5 15 round clips. Semi-auto. I got tired of paying (53 cents) for those small 12 gram c02's so I modded it a lil bit because I have a friend at the local paintball shop that refills tanks for me for basically nothing. Also, we did some tests and it actually shoots a lil harder than the little 12 gram tanks

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8041
I would buy Donnie's gun if I were you Kevin if you're in the market. If you do decide to buy new go with Tippman, they're far more reliable and straighter shooting guns than Spyders... A lot of people will tell you that they're good for the money and blah blah blah but they haven't actually shot great guns. Spyders suck basically, Tippman guns are in the same price range and capable of winning world cups.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2094
This is everything I could find. I would like to sell everything together,Ill let it go cheap. If you just want the ball holders tho I can sell just those to you. Oh and they are only 8 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" round,so Im guessing they only hold 50 balls.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 891
kevin holden,

i used to play and i got a tippmann A5, mask, hopper, 3 barrels(1 14" dye boomstick) and some misc. stuff. email me @ drant19@aol DOT com if you want any info on it.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1891
Yea, the cheap SPyder Victor II I have now is a decent gun, but I want full auto :-)

Twiztid, shoot me an email with what you want for all, then just holders.

Kevin

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2095
email sent Kevin :-)

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 422
Dude, what type of game do you plan to play? Further up you were talking about a tip sniper and MR1. Both are woodball guns, which is what I play. I use a Tiberius T9 which is one of the most accurate high end mechanicals out there. If you dont want to shoot expensize ropes of paint out your barrel and would rather get a head shot in under three rounds, and are playing a more slow tactical game like woodsball, ditch the electric guns and get one like mine or a Tip A-5. If big balloons is where your game is at get that Imp. Not a whole lote better out there for the price.

BTW this is my baby:
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3938
whats up Ty. Havent seen you here in a while.

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
I was in India for 4 months last year and then London for 8 more. I think I could safely say "been outa town" without too much trouble. Chillin with my folks in NC but heading back to Fla on friday. Hoping to get a job as an installer at the local shop down err. Been out of the loop for a bit and just trying to get my feet under me again. Thats life.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3943
nice. where in london were you? I lived in Harrow on the hill for about a year. Hung out in Hendon and Cricklewood/Wembly. and trafalga. London is such a cool city. I would love to live there part time.

So i bet it wasnt much of a change between India and london.

btw, if you come across a 13 W6, give me a shout. Good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
Lived in Camden Town for a long while and that was me at the end of most nights -> Lived near Cricklewood in a place just behind Kilburn called Queens Park,. Thats where my girl friend be livin. I know, sux to be thousands of miles away from her, but if you saw that aaaaasssssss you would understand why I wait!

I know dude PAKIS' everwer! And I thought our country was racist, they HATE poles and pakis soooooo much.

I'll drop by my shop when I get to Florida, my man there hooks me up with deals in the back. Almost got a pair of $800 Focals for half price straight out of his car, and this guy is no abusive kid, I know they were well taken care of. Cya'll a bit more often.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us