OT-computers

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4382
Core Duo T2050 SL9BN 1600 MHz 2048 KiB 533 MT/s 12x 0.762/1.3 V 13.1-31 W Socket M FC-µPGA May 2006 LF80539GE0252M

is this as good as a pentium 4 processor because ive always wanted to get a game but not sure if i can run it on it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8020
What's your budget on a gaming rig? You're looking at $1100ish for a decent tower without a monitor. That would be an SLI capable board with an E8400 intel processor and a pretty good video card with basic DDR2 ram and a 500gig hard drive. I just priced out the best bang for the buck rig and it was about 1100.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4383
im not looking to buy one i have a laptop already and dont have the money for a new comp i wish i did though

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4385
alright guys i have decided to build a computer since im going to need one once starcraft2 comes out. So im not going to buy it all at once but would like to build it up slowly and once i getmy stimulus check buy more stuff for it i want to start with a case for it. what do you think of this case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144205

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20785
when star craft 2 comes out ima pwn in that game. since i am asian its in my blood to play that game good.

then i will convice rob to get the game also and ima pwn him since he pwns me on dota all the time.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4386
i cant wait for that game to come out i love starcraft 1 and have been playing since it first came out when i was like 12-13 lol took blizzard long enough

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20786
but charlie you are not asian so you can't be that good. lol.

you have no defense for my zerglings.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4387
lol terrans/protoss ftw zerg are to easy to play with just rush everytime. chad maybe im secretly japanese jp i know i cant be that goodd

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8022
I was planning on getting SC2 but I really don't think even I have what it takes to be a top player or even close. My micro is pretty good but I can't compete with 400APM. If you're planning on playing SC2 you better get yourself quadcore for best results. Charlie, playing games on a laptop is silly no matter how good the laptop.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8023
After reading the reviews on that case I'd suggest that you stay away. Shell out a little extra dough and look into Coolermaster's 200-250 dollar range. Those are top tier for the money according to most.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4388
ya rob i will dish out almost anything to play that game ive been waiting forever i just have to slowly buy this stuf so the wife wont notice lol.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8025
The problem with slowly piecing together a computer is that by the time you're done with it parts are usually cheaper in the end or out-dated =/. The case you showed me in your link on AIM is a pretty good one.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8026
Charlie if you really want to sneak a new PC in what you can do is change all the hardware in the case of your current PC. Then when you want to upgrade the case just mention that you want to get a cool case for your computer and then swap everything into your better performing and looking case :-) Although I don't encourage this behavior with a loved one it's your call.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4389
i dont have a pc lol but that is a good idea i only have a laptop i just use the same excuse everytime i sold some subs/amps for it lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us