Ot sorry need to vent

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 557
so today when i was leaving school, getting into my car, my wallet fell out of my pocket. i had no idea where i lost it till an officer called my house and said he found it. my mom picked it up and all that was in it was my license....

before i lost it i had a lil over 100 dollars in it for prom. (dinner for me and my date and for the tickets....)

and more importantly (to me) one of those original two dollar bills that my mom had given to me when i was 4.. and i didnt spend it ever.... i dont know what to do and im extremely pissed. how can a person in their right mind find a wallet with an id in it and not return it to that person with everything in it.. in my opinion those are the worst kind of people...

but anyways.... i asked my parents for money for the prom and they helped me out so thats not too big of a deal. but its just fucked up what some people do...

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 497
sucks man.

thats the world we live in. happened to my mom too. all she got back was her license too.

ruins your weekend too

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2361
find out who did it ill slash their tires

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20757
that is messed up.

when i lost my wallet few years ago, i only got my driver's license back. apparently whoever found it decided to keep the wallet with the cash inside and drop my license in the mail box. it was hectic cause i had to call in all my credit card companies. i had like 5 in there. forgot how much cash i had though. probably couple of hundred.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2365
if i found someones wallet and stole everything out of it i would feel like sh!t...i dont know how people can do stuff like that and live with themselfs

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20758
taking what doesn't belong to you is just fucked up period.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 873
u know whats bad...opening your garage door with keys in hand and seeing that your door is opened or a window broke and just having the nasty feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing already that your system is gone.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16502
Debit cards FTW.

Cash is becoming more and more obsolete. If you carry hundred's around you can afford to lose it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 558
the most fucked up thing is, is that its right outside my school, which means it was most likely a kid and seeing as my school only has 400 kids in it i pretty much know everyone in it... so that means the person who stole my stuff most likely knows me.. maybe even knows me well. but it just shows what people will do for themselves before doing it for others...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16505
Welcome to today man.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4471
MAkes you feel more like sh!t when you return a persons wallet and it is full of cash and they just say thanks and walk away! Makes you feel as if you should have taken the cash, teach people to be more careful a lesson well learned, hahhaha... Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1794
U don't happen to be a female cop do you? (CA refrence) lol....

But anyways Sorry to hear that, but Paul is right, willing to carry - willing to lose. Much like virginity

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_victor

Post Number: 45
move to Utah... lol. a few friends and i went on a road trip to SLC my bud lost his wallet Twice with 400+ dollars in it and both times it was returned to him without a penny missing he gave the person who returned it like 5 bucks of course. nice ppl lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16511
I believe in Karma. I really do.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2826
at least your parents didn't get a call from the cops a few days after you dropped your wallet when running from a party...o yea, the wallet had your fake id in it too...and yes, they found that too. haha whoops, happened to a buddy of mine

sorry to hear though

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4473
Gave the person $5 WTF, I would have reached over and took the wallet back, hahahhaha..POlo...

Cheap b@stards....

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9156
sorry to hear that happened...at least you can do the right thing for someone else if you ever find a lost wallet with money in it...ive lost my wallet two seperate times...the first time they took my money and returned the rest...the second time everything including the money was returned...so I know how it feels in each situation but the one thing I dont do is carry alot of cash...the debit card comes very handy these days

Bronze Member
Username: 4realadeala

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 37
Well Polo after showing us all of those pictures of you holding up your IQ, I can see why you would want to take the wallet back. j/k

Come on guys if someone loses their wallet, you cant be mad at them for just saying thanks and walking away. We don't live in Beaver Cleaver ville anymore. Most interactions amongst people are short and ackward already. Hell imagine some guy as big and intimidating as Polo saying " Hey, I found your wallet over there on the ground." I would be expecting him to ask why there wasn't but a few bucks in there and then demanding me to get him more. All we can do is, do what is right and hope other people can do the same. Don't start thinking that times are so bad because some a$$hole stole your money, people have always done that, if you want an answer pray for them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 560
all i know is i feel like crap whenever i get something i didnt earn or deserve.... it makes me feel better to know that someone gets a second chance at keeping what is theres then for me to have a few bucks. they earned it not me...

and im not just saying that cause im the one who lost the money..

ive found a few wallets before and returned them all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16515
For me at least, my credit cards, ID's, business cards, time card, DL, debit cards, personal info, and everything else you need everyday is worth more to me than the cash I might be carrying. If I get everything BUT the cash back I consider myself lucky and move on.

Shoot, my Citi platinum card alone has a $30,000 limit. I have several others. I can only imagine the frenzy a douche would have at my expense.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4483
Not trying to sound like an @ss but if someone goes through the trouble of finding me and returning everything including the cash I am gonna reward that person, at least a $20 is in order. As Paul says, the personal effects is worth more in time and money especially if you have to replace them . I have several big money cards, I have a few no limit business cards those I keep in a firebox in my safe. The same goes for other things. Say I was kitesurfing and I got dumped and lost my board. Now I have boards worth $250 and I have boards worth $750, I always write my name/phone number with a REWARD on it, never an amount but if it is the big money board that person will get a $50, just a cost of life. Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
yea thats true polo. but also you shouldnt expect a reward. you should do it to be a good person. i believe in karma too (paul)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3164
My wallet fell out in someone's front yard right by the curb a couple years ago and was there for ~12 hours before i was able to find it, with everything still in it luckily.

Also I found a womans wallet one time outside work on a bench where we eat lunch sometimes. I used her info to call her and get it back to her. Anyways, she ended up coming in to pick it up when i was at work and she brought me one of those giant fruit arrangement that looks like a big bouquet of flowers. It was delicious.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2112
maybe james caroll took your wallet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us