KICKER Solo Baric Encloser ????

Anonymous

I just purchased 2 12" Solo Barics and need help finding an enclosure. The recommended size for a 12" Solo Baric is .88 Cubic Feet per chamber. I also heard that a ported box works well too. Does anyone know if .88 Cubic feet per chamber is the best size box for these types of speakers or should I stick with a ported box? I want an enclosure with the BEST BASS possible. Can anyone please help??

Anonymous

build a sealed box yourself to kickers specs if they say .88 cf then that is what you want.

Bronze Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 23
Go ported. Those subs love to be ported. Port it with the kicker specs and try to go for that biggest box size if you can.

Anonymous

the 2man
Unregistered guest
"Go ported. Those subs love to be ported. Port it with the kicker specs and try to go for that biggest box size if you can."

im sorry but what are you doing saying they love to be ported. what?!?!?!?!do they talk to you or something?i dont think so freak, or maybe you work for stillwater designs. idiot!all of you guys here are stupid and suck and then there is worse dumbas$e$$ thatTHINKthey knowit all!look at me im an installer i know what im talking about listen to me durrrrrrrrrrrr!you bunch of girly quirs like jay amaro! get a fuking life you $hit bricks im here because i dont have anything better to do because im sick with flu.but you a$$ puckerslive here go outside and smellthe roses pinche idiots.and before you try to talk smack or anything.i am all of your daddys and i phuck all of your mothers. talk $hit i hack into your system get youn addresses and kill!!!!!!diemfukers!!!!die!!!!!!

Anonymous

hey 2fag since you know so d@mn much why would you be so d@amn stupid to say you are a hacker. If I was you I wouldn't try to hack sh!t cause some of else here may be a little better @ what you call hacking. So shut the hell up yourself punk. and I will give you my address If you think you are bad enough to kill me b!tch! Also one other thing I will be contacting the FBI to take care of your hacking days for you kid. So why don't you give me your address so it will be easier for them to find your PUNK @SS.

Annoynymous
Unregistered guest
... noticed some really frustrated people around lately

stop disturbing & talk car audio !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us