Nice 12inch subs that can catch real low bass

Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 6
Need some since i dont think i want some 15inches too much room taking up by them. Any good suggestions would help GW.Bacon,John somebody suggest whats good

Anonymous

try 2 kicker compVRs they will get some lows. Are 2 Adire Audio Shivas they will do it too.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 222
Yeah, Adire Shivas drop really low. Depending on the box, they can hit 135 db down in the 20 hz range. That's just one of them.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 624
actually they hit 135 dB at 15 Hz, which is further than you can hear, so you just feel it..

i also like elemental design e12k's as far as frequency range, they hit nicely 22-200 Hz or so but can hit 20 Hz as well, but with a -4 dB curve or so by 20 hz

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 191
It's not just the sub thats going to give you real low bass. The key to getting low bass is the box. The box can make or break the bass of a sub.

Silver Member

GA USA

Post Number: 225
Yeah. Go to Adire Audio's website and download the tech sheet. It lists the performance of the sub in different enclosures. The smaller the enclosure, the higher the frequency where peak SPL is. It can produce 135 db from the 30 hz region down to subsonic frequencies, depending on the size of the box. Sealed enclosures are the only enclosures that will allow it to drop that low, though.

Anonymous

do you think it is a great idea to put two adire shivas in a chevy S10 truck?

gangsta
Unregistered guest
my mate has two type R's running off a kenwood digital 1000w and they catch real low bass that make your ears go BOO

Silver Member

GA USA

Post Number: 258
Yeah, Shiva's will be very nice in an S10. They'll be more than enough SPL, and have great SQ, too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us